Thread: quad injection

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

quad injection

first time for me and i want to know if there is a rule of thumb to were or distance from the knee(aposed to glute witch is center of hip from thumb to pointer finger to top portion of glute .ive done research seen pictures just want some advice

OldUncle is offline Junior Member
    Go high - imagine a line at the midpoint between your knee and hip, then do another one beteen that line and your hip. Only times I've ever had bleeding on a thigh shot was when I went a few inches lower than normal.

littlemantc is offline Associate Member
    here look at this...it might help ya..
    s p o t injection c o m

HORSE~ is offline yeah

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    The thigh is one of my favorite spots now, At first I was very confused by some of the different sites with a medical book kind of figure you have to be a doctor to understand. www.**************.com is probably the best site I've ever seen for pics of the procedure. I just like to go up on my thigh, I really don't worry too much about the exact spot, on the spinj. site there's 3 different areas you can hit your quad, plus your calves, anywhere. It though at first though it was behind your thigh. I just tested putting my hand on my knee and the place where my palm was is the exact spot I use anyways. Look for the meatiest part of your thigh, it's roughly half way. the other best place is your ass, not in the hole though I was always super freaked out about that one because if you hit this nerve your ****ed for a few months. You just go on your right ass cheek, find a nice meaty area, keep it to the right and up on your right cheek, left cheek do the same but upper left. It's actually referred to as quadrants, just like in precalculous. Stay away from your ass crack, that's where the nerve is. First time I did it though it was my favorite spot

i hate quad injections, i use to do it, but then i got sore, and now i only do it in the gluts

its not my 1st time on gear but i always go in delts and glutes but time to move on.so mon is my next shot ill try it then but should i go in on an angle or straight down?

juiceman619 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    i hate quad injections, i use to do it, but then i got sore, and now i only do it in the gluts
    i totally agree. only time ive ever done quad injections is on a winny cycle, when i was shooting everyday and every other spot was sore. i HATE quad injections. when your glute is sore(say from test prop), you can still walk. when your quad has had a test prop/sust injection....you're gonna be limping for sure. but, at the same time, its probably the easiest injection to do yourself.

how easy ive got alot of info so far seen the injection site pics im not trying to be a bitch but i just dont want screw myself up .my last ? is should i go straight in or on an angle

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Using A 1" pin I go straight in.

good deal tx again guys

Thread Information