This last cycle was an eq/winny cycle at 12wk/6wk respectively. Ended cycle 5months ago and I still can't shake off the zits. Usually I use 50mg/day winstrol for the last 4 weeks but this time for 6 weeks.

I've used test, ox, tren , stan, and bold in the past. Out of all of those winstrol gives me the most dramatic gains in strength and vascularity. It sucks that it also gives me terrible acne. For the first 6 weeks on the bold I was totally clear. 10 days after starting the winstrol, the zits were going off on my face like the fourth. I knew they were coming but the extra 2 weeks of winstrol has them dug in deep this time.

So I started to do minimal research on why I was so sensitive to winstrol. Winstrol, from what I understand is a DHT derivative that doesn't convert to DHT itself. But, DHT is the powerful androgen that causes hair loss and acne. Kind of at loss as to how that explains my situation though.

All I know on the molecular level is that testosterone is converted to DHT by the 5 alpha reductase enzyme. And that some people are sensitive to DHT for the androgenic side effects. Saw palmetto and propecia are supposed to inhibit DHT production by blocking the 5 alpha enzyme.

Anyone have any luck controlling acne with these two? I'm just picked up some saw palmetto...don't have my hopes up though.

Anyone get acne from winstrol? I wanna do it again damit but these zits suck!