Thread: First Cycle!?!?

AV6PROTOTYPE is offline New Member

First Cycle!?!?

Height: 6’
    Weight: 170

I have been working out for 6 months and have gained 13lbs. I have increased my calorie intake to 4000 per/day. I have been reading and researching on this forum for about one week now and have decided to do my first cycle. My intention is to do one cycle to gain 15-20lbs then stop and just continue to work out.

First 10 weeks 500mg of Test E a week, 250mg every 3.5days.
    PCT:
    WK-13.....20mg/Nolva + 100mg Clomid daily.
    WK-14.....15mg/Nolva + 50mg Clomid daily.
    WK-15.....10mg/Nolva + 50mg Clomid daily.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I thnk you can still gain it naturally bro. You need a better base before you start using AAS. take your self to the natural limit first . 6 months is NOTHING in the terms of working out and getting a SOLID base for the AAS to have a great effect on you, one week of research is also nothing. some have researched for at least a year before starting AAs

stick around and keep reading this is an incredible forum

WELCOME TO AR

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Look's like you have done some homework good job and prop's for that the cycle look's good for A first cycle.

But IMHO 6' 170' you should still be able to gain all natty!!!!

And only 6 month's training If I were you I would check out the deit and workout forum's provided by this site and try to reach atleast 200 lb's before ypu start.

Good luck and be smart.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I thnk you can still gain it naturally bro. You need a better base before you start using AAS. take your self to the natural limit first . 6 months is NOTHING in the terms of working out and getting a SOLID base for the AAS to have a great effect on you, one week of research is also nothing. some have researched for at least a year before starting AAs

WELCOME TO AR
    Damnit that took me 10 minutes to type my response and you already had it covered!!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B

WELCOME TO AR
    Enough said.

1buffsob

Thank you very much for the feedback!
    You guys know best!! So I will defiantly try and make the gains naturally. Another year or so... That should also give me time to educate myself even more and better make the decision when the time comes. Thanks guys

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Damnit that took me 10 minutes to type my response and you already had it covered!!
    Sorry bro, I knew I should have just stayed off the board tonight

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by AV6PROTOTYPE
    You guys know best!! So I will defiantly try and make the gains naturally. Another year or so... That should also give me time to educate myself even more and better make the decision when the time comes. Thanks guys
    Wow. That's awe inspiring.

This guy's gonna go far in life.

1buffsob

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

I have been working out for 6 months and have gained 13lbs. I have increased my calorie intake to 4000 per/day. I have been reading and researching on this forum for about one week now and have decided to do my first cycle. My intention is to do one cycle to gain 15-20lbs then stop and just continue to work out.

PCT:

Thanks!

you've only been lifting for 6 months bro? id say it would be best to get more time in the gym before you start juicing. but other than that, your cycle is perfect for a first cycle. but you really should be taking nolva for the entire duration of your cycle. gyno is not to be taken lightly. its easy to get and damn near impossible to get rid of.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

PCT:

Thanks!
    6 months of working out?

My feedback?

Save your money.. buy some food.

Put in another 5 years of training.

Narkissos

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    'or so' better equal 5.

Narkissos

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    6 months of working out?

My feedback?

Narkissos

this is true. its rediculous how much you can gain naturally if you are just starting to lift. i remember i got my bro to start lifting with me. haha, he was growing faster than me, and i was on gear at the time.

but he didn't stay dedicated. he couldn't hang with the diet required for bulking, and he couldn't hang with the workout routine. so he lost everything.
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 06-10-2006 at 05:13 PM.

Great info! Thanks for taking the time to give me advise! It's nice to be able to talk with people who have been in the game for while! Thanks again.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    i doubt there is one guy who, if given the chance to start again at a 170# base, would even consider NOT juicing.

YES, you will gain plenty of quality muscle over the next year with diet and training, but the gains will be bigger and harder and less fatty if you juice....i guess it depends on what sort of guy you are - if you're a true ecto who can eat anything and not gain a pound, then just START EATING...if you're are endo or meso who puts on fat easily, then the weight you put on might not be as lean as you want because there isnt as much protein synthesis w/o steroids ...

i dunno. i am glad i didnt juice til 24 or so, because i had a good base when i started (235#, 15%), and more importantly i had a good knowledge of training and diet and how my body reacts to the things i do to it. i'm sure i would have screwed something up before doing all my homework....but then again, i wonder where i'd be if i had juiced since 21....

Barn Yard is offline New Member
    Wait! at 25 and 6 feet u got a good frame to pack on some pounds and it will come quicker then u would think....the whole 1 cycle and out thing is a good idea but i dout it will happen...if u did them now and went from 170-190 i promise u will want more(everyone does) but if u wait till ur around 200 natty then do ur cycle and go to 215-220 theres a better chance of u only doin 1 cycle.thats just my .2 cents..cheers bro

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    listen to the boys, they know what they talk about. I am gonna use soon. same thing. 500mg test e/week for 12 weeks. weeks 14-15 40mg nolva, and clomid, then 2 weeks of nolva at 20mg a day.

my clomid will be day 1 300mg. day 2-4 150mg days 5-8 100mg, days 9-16 50mg. I heard this was a good way.

Anyway my point is i am 19 been lifting for 4-5 years, 3 years serious. I have gained about 45lbs muscle or more. i was 200lbs 30%bf, now i am 240 with less then 9%, i am also 6'5.

Just eat. U weigh 170. eat 200g protein, 600g carbs, 90g fat a day, this is 4010 cals, it should help. workout more intense. try amino acids, whey, casein, creatine, glutamine, taurine. things like nitrix or nox3.

rest 7-9 hours a day. dont forget vitamins. potassium, calcium.

I am currently taking some supplements from controlled labs:
    Blue Up, Green Bulge, & White Blood.... They give me a great pump and help with not getting so fatigued during my workouts.
    I am also taking Cyto Gainer for the protein and calorie intake. I have increased my calorie intake from about 2k to around 4k. It’s was hard at first to eat so much but it has gotten a lot easier. I just picked up a multi vitamin from my gym and am going to start taking that as well.
    I guess I should give all that time to see what I can gain Naturally.

I was thinking of dropping the Controlled Labs supplements and going with No-Xplode.
    Do you guys have any thoughts or personal experience with No-Xplode?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    6 months of working out?

My feedback?

Narkissos
    Ditton on Nark.

Damn AV6, why not take your $ and eat a shit load of good food (steak, chick, fish, high qual protein) and take useful supps like creatine, whey, BCAAs, etc and put on 20lbs natty? Don't waste your $ on gear right now. You want and need to start with a good base. 6' @ 170lbs is slender for sure. So you still have lots of room to grow natty. Doesn't matter if your high metabolism, go to the diet forum and learn how to eat for size. That's eating every 2 hours or maybe even every hour for you. You still have high test and GH levels at 25. I wish I could do it over at your age, if I did I know I would be way more advanced than I am now at 37.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Six months is nothing. Get back in the gym, and train naturally for atleast another few years. You are not ready one bit for aas.

You are also only 170lbs, so you have ALOT of room to grow naturally. Build up a proper base. A house is only as good as it's foundation.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    no xplode is spendy, and i didnt like it.

I would rather use 25mg ephedrine, and like 400mg caffeine along with my creatine, taurine, glutamine, and bcaa powder drink before a workout.

pre workout i take, 5g creatine, 5g taurine, 5g arginine, 5g glutamine. 5.5g bcaa, which is valine, leucine, isoleucine 1.5:2:1.5 ratio.

After a workout i take 5g arg, 5g creatine, 5 glut, and 100-120g carbs and 60g protein.

before bed i take 5g arg, 5g glut, and 5g taurine. and 40g casein. alond with flax. 5.5g bcaa

This is a lil run down of some supps i use.

daily totals

creatine:10g
    glutamine: 20g, wake, pre, post, bed
    taurine: 10g
    arginine: 15g
    bcaa, 15g, bed, pre, post

also animal pak once a day, or 2 one a day mens.

i take 2500mg of vit c, 2 times a day, seperate from other vitamins.
    1000 iu vit e
    200mg potassium 3 tiems a day(ok'd by doctor)
    2 b complex pills a day.

look like a lot but it isnt.

I also take all aminos, creatine, glutamine, and taurine and suck in powder form. bulk nutrition has awesome deals on them.

good luck bro.

Thread Information