Thread: brown semen

juiceman619 is offline Banned

brown semen

bet the title caught your eyes. well whats up guys im new here..first post. i did a search for this topic and pulled up clenbuterol causing this(possibly). currently i am taking 600mgs/deca weekly, 750mgs/sust weekly, and 30-40mgs dbol a day. i also started taking clen and t3/t4 about 2 days ago(switched onto this from my eca). today for the first time i noticed the squirt came out brownish...kinda like a dirty light brown/tan/caramel..hard to describe exactly. now, to me brown sounds like blood....any ideas?
    p.s. this is my 3rd cycle in about a year. ive used winny and eq also.

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    uh? holly sh*t bro, I have no Idea but that sounds crazy. I might see a doctor bro, but sit tight someone will drop some info, I'm sure the title is too good-

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceman619
    bet the title caught your eyes. well whats up guys im new here..first post. i did a search for this topic and pulled up clenbuterol causing this(possibly). currently i am taking 600mgs/deca weekly, 750mgs/sust weekly, and 30-40mgs dbol a day. i also started taking clen and t3/t4 about 2 days ago(switched onto this from my eca). today for the first time i noticed the squirt came out brownish...kinda like a dirty light brown/tan/caramel..hard to describe exactly. now, to me brown sounds like blood....any ideas?
    p.s. this is my 3rd cycle in about a year. ive used winny and eq also.
    well, you're on quite a hefty amount there. i've seen people take more, but i seriously hope you have quite a bit of experience under your belt to be taking all this at once.

one question i have to ask first is why take gear used for bulking, then take two cutting agents? this isn't making sense to me. you're taking conflicting compounds here.

as far as the brownish, i'd say it could be blood as well. no brownish in your urine though?

if i were you, i'd drop the t3 and clen and just stick with the gear and if the problem persists, see your doc. i've heard of blood in the urine, but never in the semen. not even sure how that could happen.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    one question i have to ask first is why take gear used for bulking, then take two cutting agents?
    There are no 'bulking steroids '.

this isn't making sense to me. you're taking conflicting compounds here.
    I disagree.

as far as the brownish, i'd say it could be blood as well. no brownish in your urine though?
    Sounds like the guy should go see a doc. I don't think it's gear-related.

if i were you, i'd drop the t3 and clen and just stick with the gear and if the problem persists, see your doc. i've heard of blood in the urine, but never in the semen. not even sure how that could happen.
    Keep the t3 and clen .. but definately see a doc.

Could be an infection of sorts... Ejaculation isn't painful is it?

Narkissos

chest6 is offline Banned
    I had that once. I did a search and talked to a guy that had the same thing happen. He actually saw a doctor and said it was probably a pinched blood vessel and it should go away in a few days. It did and so did mine.

well...ive done my research. id like to say i know what im doing. im 6'2'' 225. ive made pretty good gains in size and strength. great gains actually. its just on my last bulking cycle, i gained more fat than i would have liked to. im rotating 3-4 weeks, the eca and clen /t3 to regulate this to an extent. on the last bulking cycles..i did little to no cardio. now, im doin cardio 3-5 times a week(just 20mins or so). my six pack is visible now(not too cut as of yet). as for in the urine...NORMAL...yellowish. sometimes a lil pain in the "chode" area after im done pissing, but i think thats only when i pinch it off before im completely done. diet is pretty good...lots of ground turkey, chicken breasts, protein bars, oatmeal, skim milk. pretty much all i eat. problem is...i work for uncle sam, so i cant really go to a military doctor about this without him askin questions. im going to give it a couple days..if it stays or gets worse-im gonna have to pull together a shit load of money to see an outside doc out of pocket. and a side question. do u guys ever piss clear white? i drink alot of water..but I THINK due to the b vitamins in alot of the food i eat, i will always get the yellow color.

oh..by the way. ejaculation isnt painful. kinda just scared the shit outta me. i know its not liver related, but i bought milk thistle today-fine to take while on cycle? or wait til its over?

oh..by the way. ejaculation isnt painful. kinda just scared the shit outta me. i know its not liver related, but i bought milk thistle today-fine to take while on cycle? or wait til its over?
    Yes milk thistle is fine to take on cycle.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    The brownish color in you semen is probably caused by blood. Brown semen consists of intact red blood cells (RBCs) and/or heme pigment. This is usually harmless, but you should see a urologist to be sure. It will most likely go away on it's own.

It will generally only be serious if (a) it lasts over two weeks, (b) it is accompanied by any pain in the area between your genitals and anus, or by a frequent and urgent need to urinate which would indicate a problem with your prostate, or (c) you are over 50 years old.

This occurence is more common than most people realize and is usually only caused by a minor infection which will go away on it's own.
    Last edited by cmax; 06-10-2006 at 02:49 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The doctor is best to advice on this topic, could be anything

thanks guys

just wanted to say thanks alot. ill give it a few more days...if its still there by wednesday-ill make an appt.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    just wanted to say thanks alot. ill give it a few more days...if its still there by wednesday-ill make an appt.
    sounds good, no one here can advice you need checking out, brown semen is a good sign.

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    just curious but how many weeks are you in to the d-bol?

hmm only about 1 week into the dbol . they are made by loeffer-25mg pills. i break them in half and take about 3 throughout the day. (37.5g's) roughly.

Daddy Fatsacks is offline Associate Member
    you could have a prostate infection. I've had a couple and they caused me to have dull yellow streaks in my skeet.

not sure about brown tho.

youve had a couple? how did u do that? well..maybe u can call it yellow, its not brown like coffee. just not white or clear, and kinda watery.

youve had a couple? how did u do that? well..maybe u can call it yellow, its not brown like coffee. just not white or clear, and kinda watery.

i have a stricture in my urethra which keeps me from completely emptying my bladder when i piss. this causes me to have bladder and prostate infections from time to time.

i know it aint no fun...but you might wanna get your prostate checked.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd definately have it checked out. See a doc. Not worth risking it.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    well...ive done my research. id like to say i know what im doing. im 6'2'' 225. ive made pretty good gains in size and strength. great gains actually. its just on my last bulking cycle, i gained more fat than i would have liked to. im rotating 3-4 weeks, the eca and clen/t3 to regulate this to an extent. on the last bulking cycles..i did little to no cardio. now, im doin cardio 3-5 times a week(just 20mins or so). my six pack is visible now(not too cut as of yet). as for in the urine...NORMAL...yellowish. sometimes a lil pain in the "chode" area after im done pissing, but i think thats only when i pinch it off before im completely done. diet is pretty good...lots of ground turkey, chicken breasts, protein bars, oatmeal, skim milk. pretty much all i eat. problem is...i work for uncle sam, so i cant really go to a military doctor about this without him askin questions. im going to give it a couple days..if it stays or gets worse-im gonna have to pull together a shit load of money to see an outside doc out of pocket. and a side question. do u guys ever piss clear white? i drink alot of water..but I THINK due to the b vitamins in alot of the food i eat, i will always get the yellow color.
    You know what you're doing? Are you sure? First of all, at 6'2" and 225lbs at 18% BF is terrible. I am 5'11" @ 220lbs right now at 12-13% bf and I feel that is very bad. I need to be sub 10% to look my best. If you truely knew what you were doing you would never put on that much fat when bulking. That means your diet is not good and needs a lot of help. Probably consisting of lots of fast carbs and saturated fats.

IMO, strength is not exactly relevant to "gains" for bodybuilding but quality LBM is. I use to worry about how much I could bench, shoulder press and squat. That is stupid for BB'n and it's a powerlifting mentality and for impressing your friends. I'm still pretty strong but that isn't what I gauge my gains on anymore. I don't care if I can only bench 315lbs for 4 reps now. I do the bench press once a month, I mainly use dumbells now. I do know I look a hell of a lot better in the mirror though. Plus I don't carry all of that extra bf and water. It makes you look and feel like shit and only makes sense if you are powerlifting for competition. Water creates leverage in the muscles that lets you push more weight. Nothing wrong with that when controlled but when you eat high sodium, simple carbs and sturated fats you'll have an excessive amount of water retention and added bf that makes you look like a total fat ass. Smoothed out delt to arm seperations, big belly and thick waist. Looks like shit.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 06-10-2006 at 02:35 PM.

hey narkissos,
    you don't have problems cramping when you workout while on clen ? i tried clen for a week and started cramping after 20 min of lifting. what am i doing wrong? more potassium??

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    There are no 'bulking steroids'.
    well, typically people either look to cut up or bulk up. while bulking, clen and t3 can hinder your gains cause of the extra metabolic increase. from what i understood, t3 should only be used during a cutting cycle or gh cycle?

though i know there are not "bulking steroids ", taking the compounds he is would be far more than what i consider necessary for use during a cutting phase. as he has already indicated he is looking to bulk, i just don't think clen and t3 should be added to a bulk cycle.

one of the big problems, particularly with the clen, is that with many people it decreases their athletic performance. this will keep him from being able to push himself as hard at the gym without getting exhausted due to the clen making his body burn more calories at any given amount of exertion. this in turn will of course keep him from getting optimal gains from the other compounds he's taking.

it seems as if he's taking them to compensate for a poor diet, which may also indicate potential dangers for high cholesterol. at a bf of 18%, the possibility of a poor diet and in turn high cholesterol, and the extra strain from clen on the heart, this guy may be a potential heart-attack candidate. i just feel when problems start to arise like this you should get yourself off the compounds that are the most dangerous which in this case would be the clen IMO.

Who The Hell Has 18% Bf???

seattle junk.......where did u get the 18% bodyfat from? and if u noticed....i said LAST CYCLE i gained more fat than i wouldve like to. i changed my diet for this cycle and kicked up the cardio. that was my very first cycle where i gained the fat, and no-i didnt know what i was doing. so, please read a little more close, and see a picture of me(currently) before assuming what my body looks like. thank you. ascendent-MY BODYFAT IS NOWHERE NEAR 18% GUYS. im between 10-12% tops. i totally agree with u guys about the fat ass juicers with no cutness. looks horrible. what good is putting up 500lbs on the bench, when u weigh 500lbs. so wherever this 18% bodyfat came from...lets shitcan it-cause its not me. ill post some pics soon.
    Last edited by juiceman619; 06-10-2006 at 06:24 PM. Reason: left something out

ok removin pics now. thanks guys
    Last edited by juiceman619; 06-12-2006 at 10:31 AM.

seattle junk.......where did u get the 18% bodyfat from? and if u noticed....i said LAST CYCLE i gained more fat than i wouldve like to. i changed my diet for this cycle and kicked up the cardio. that was my very first cycle where i gained the fat, and no-i didnt know what i was doing. so, please read a little more close, and see a picture of me(currently) before assuming what my body looks like. thank you. ascendent-MY BODYFAT IS NOWHERE NEAR 18% GUYS. im between 10-12% tops. i totally agree with u guys about the fat ass juicers with no cutness. looks horrible. what good is putting up 500lbs on the bench, when u weigh 500lbs. so wherever this 18% bodyfat came from...lets shitcan it-cause its not me. ill post some pics soon.
    excuse me. thought he got the 18% from your profile or from another thread. i just assumed the info was correct.

from your pics, seems like you're coming along ok. for the amount of stuff you're loaded up on though, you should have more size. maybe your calories are too low?

also, why are you using the clen and t3 while trying to bulk? if you're concerned about putting on bf again during this cycle like the last, you'd be better off posting your diet in the forums and making sure that's in check rather than adding some chems.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Fatsacks
    hey narkissos,
    you don't have problems cramping when you workout while on clen? i tried clen for a week and started cramping after 20 min of lifting. what am i doing wrong? more potassium??
    That's a thread hi-jack man.

And no i've only cramped on clen once.. and that was dose-dependant.

I generally stay away from clen.

The last time i used it was 2 or 3 years back.

Some say Taurine is necessary to ease cramping and protect heart tissue

Some say additional potassium.

Personally nothing stopped the cramping for me. I remember the last time i was on it years back i worked legs one morning.. went home to sleep and got up in God-awful pain.

My leg had locked straight.. my quad fully contracted while i slept.
    I couldn't stand nor lay down.

Personally for me, as i said the sides are dose-dependant, if i use clen again i'm not going high.

/rant

I wasn't calling you out by the way bro... just correcting a mis-concept as i perceive it.

well, typically people either look to cut up or bulk up. while bulking, clen and t3 can hinder your gains cause of the extra metabolic increase. from what i understood, t3 should only be used during a cutting cycle or gh cycle?
    This isn't true.. Really i think t3 namely should be in each cycle.. whether cutting or bulking

The practise of increasing one hormone (e.g. AAS cycle) normally increases the need for other hormones. Supplementing these hormones increases the effectiveness of the cycle: it's synergistic.

t3's 'metabolic increase' is notably correlated to an increase in protein synthesis... protein synthesis=the deposition of muscle.. correct?

though i know there are not "bulking steroids", taking the compounds he is would be far more than what i consider necessary for use during a cutting phase. as he has already indicated he is looking to bulk, i just don't think clen and t3 should be added to a bulk cycle.
    I think the clen would be better suited to pct.. but that's about it. Looks like a nice lean bulk cycle.

one of the big problems, particularly with the clen, is that with many people it decreases their athletic performance. this will keep him from being able to push himself as hard at the gym without getting exhausted due to the clen making his body burn more calories at any given amount of exertion. this in turn will of course keep him from getting optimal gains from the other compounds he's taking.
    I don't think the effects will be pronounced in an anaerobic capacity.

Which is what weight-training is

Nark

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I wasn't calling you out by the way bro... just correcting a mis-concept as i perceive it.

...i think t3 namely should be in each cycle.. whether cutting or bulking

The practise of increasing one hormone (e.g. AAS cycle) normally increases the need for other hormones. Supplementing these hormones increases the effectiveness of the cycle: it's synergistic.

t3's 'metabolic increase' is notably correlated to an increase in protein synthesis... protein synthesis=the deposition of muscle.. correct?

Nark
    it's all good bro. i appreciate your input as always.

as far as adding t3 to a cycle, i could see the increased protein synthesis as an added benefit, but to me i think the cost would just be too much. maybe at moderately low doses it would be ok to add in, but what about the issue of it increasing your bodies energy demands? you really don't think that would make you fall short energy-wise in the gym?

i know when i used clen and t3, i used to sweat like a pig in the gym and i'd be breathing real heavy. to me, that indicated that my body was expending much more calories than usual and running my body down quicker than usual.

like i said, maybe in moderately low doses t3 would be ok to add in, but i think using too much while bulking would just make the body expend too much energy to make optimal gains. guess this just might be one of those things that is dependent on the individual.

yeah..its all good. no prob. those pics are about 2 weeks old. prob about a day or 2 before i started this cycle. i was hmm about 218 or so in those pics. im 2 weeks into it. have a lil bit more size, and strength. i still have the veins in my lower stomach, thats one of the ways i monitor if im getting fat or not. hard to tell from the pics..but whats an estimate of my bodyfat?

it's all good bro. i appreciate your input as always.
    Ditto

as far as adding t3 to a cycle, i could see the increased protein synthesis as an added benefit, but to me i think the cost would just be too much. maybe at moderately low doses it would be ok to add in, but what about the issue of it increasing your bodies energy demands? you really don't think that would make you fall short energy-wise in the gym?
    Do i think it would make you fall short energywise? No. First off i think people use too much t3.. period. I've never used more than 100 mcgs. I cut last year on 25 mcgs... no more. At that point i was not running an anabolic either ('cept insulin .. which was a brief stint). There was no muscle loss.. there was no energy loss. Most people run t3 with an anabolic because of this board myth that the substance itself is catabolic. A poor diet is catabolic.. not t3.

I could rant on and on... The bottom line of this argument is: supplementing t3 moderately is akin to emulating the metabolic environment of someone who is slighty hyperthyroidic. Does someone who is hyperthyroidic, providing the diet is adequate, suffer from low energy levels? No.

i know when i used clen and t3, i used to sweat like a pig in the gym and i'd be breathing real heavy. to me, that indicated that my body was expending much more calories than usual and running my body down quicker than usual.
    That was misconceived. Clen affects the respiratory system.. no?

Personally i stopped using clen because it affected my breathing.. and it made me spasm. Not a good combo while cutting imo. Maybe cardio and the post-cardio state a bitch.

However i don't believe the 'increase in caloric expenditure' is to blame.

like i said, maybe in moderately low doses t3 would be ok to add in, but i think using too much while bulking would just make the body expend too much energy to make optimal gains. guess this just might be one of those things that is dependent on the individual.
    This goes back to my point that people use too much t3 period.

While bulking i'd say 12.5 mcg is a good addition.. providing the individual is not already hyperthyroidic. The increased metabolism is a good thing.

Nark

well thanks for all the info nark. i'll have to keep that in mind when i start cycling again.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

According to Men’s Health:

today for the first time i noticed the squirt came out brownish...kinda like a dirty light brown/tan/caramel..hard to describe exactly. now, to me brown sounds like blood....any ideas?
    About Semen: page 4
    Color in Semen or Foul Smelling Semen

Red or brown color to your semen. If your semen is stained with a red or brown colored fluid it may well be blood. Sometimes a small blood vessel may burst when you ejaculate. Within a day or two the semen should return to its normal state so there should be no need to worry. If it continues then you should see your doctor. Blood in semen may be present for many different reasons, such as infection, trauma and sometimes, but rarely, cancer.

Yellowish or green color to your semen. Normal semen may have an off-white or yellowy hint to the color. Where semen is uncharacteristically yellow or greenish in color it is a sign of infection, often due to the sexually transmitted disease, gonorrhea. Go to your local STD clinic, treatment is simple with antibiotics.

Foul smelling semen. This is nearly always a sign of infection. Go see your doctor

http://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/a/about_semen_4.htm

M.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the question that everyone is wanting to know the answer to is: What does it taste like? Chocolate milk?

j/k

gives a new meaning to having "rust in ur pipes" HAHA. well i made an appt with the free clinic(although it costs 50bucks). now i can remain somewhat anonymous and tell the doc everything im taking so maybe he can better diagnose the prob. like i said, everything works fine, no pain..nothing. history of cancer in my fam. though. well my appt is on wednesday...as of yesterday the skeet skeet still shot brown on my girls brown ass so wish me luck guys. ill keep ya posted. i dont want any fingers in my booty though

Cool

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS. and no, it was not due to JUICE whatsoever..thank goodness. it was chlamydia!! first std in my whole "career" and im 24. good news is, i took 4 pills and its gone. if u get an std this is def the one to get!

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS. and no, it was not due to JUICE whatsoever..thank goodness. it was chlamydia!! first std in my whole "career" and im 24. good news is, i took 4 pills and its gone. if u get an std this is def the one to get!
    Good to hear!
    Of course the catalyst is still an issue!

If it didn’t come from the girl with the brown bottom, then she’s in big trouble because it can wreck havoc on the female reproduction system, rendering it utterly useless. Be sure to let anyone you’ve recently engaged know of your situation, so they can get immediate attention.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Good to hear!
    Of course the catalyst is still an issue!

If it didn’t come from the girl with the brown bottom, then she’s in big trouble because it can wreck havoc on the female reproduction system, rendering it utterly useless. Be sure to let anyone you’ve recently engaged know of your situation, so they can get immediate attention.

M.
    yeah, well good news is ...the color is back to normal(5days after treatment). and yes, she made an appt to get a free std check. we havent dont anything...well not sex, since then-and wont til a week after she gets treated(if she indeed has it). she wants to have kids(i sure dont) so we gotta get on this quick before it does any damage to her.

yeah, well good news is ...the color is back to normal(5days after treatment). and yes, she made an appt to get a free std check. we havent dont anything...well not sex, since then-and wont til a week after she gets treated(if she indeed has it). she wants to have kids(i sure dont) so we gotta get on this quick before it does any damage to her.
    Not to pry into your personal business. But logically there are only two possiblities here. Either you contracted it elswhere, or she did. This necessarily leaves only one conclusion.

If your fidelity is less than stellar then your only concern should be contacting the extracurriculars. However, if you are an old yard dawg, then know this...Chlamydia's incubation period is usually 2 to 6 weeks, though it can be longer. Just looking out for you bru.

M.

Thread Information