Thread: how often

emo32 is offline New Member

how often

how many cc's a week should i be injecting Omnadren 250 and is there something else that whould compliment this test? any info would be helpfull.,,,thanx

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emo32
    how many cc's a week should i be injecting Omnadren 250
    That depends on your precious cycle experience..

and is there something else that whould compliment this test? any info would be helpfull.,,,thanx
    Everything stacks well with Test... did you not read any of the stickies or steroid profiles prior to posting this thread?

this is my first cycle. iv been using 1cc twice a week....is this enough
    ?

bump

one8nine is offline Banned
    yes thats what your first cycle is supposed to be 500mg test per week and nothing else

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    First cycle 500mg per week for 10-12 wks,
    whats your stats?

so at 500mg how many cc's is that? any being my first goround should i b stacking something else on? and if so what?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    stats?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    so at 500mg how many cc's is that? any being my first goround should i b stacking something else on? and if so what?

These are questions that should have been asked and answered WAY BEFORE you started sticking yourself! Sust is NOT the best choice for a first cycle. You are NOT ready for AAS

Marcus has asked TWICE for your stats. Age, height , weight, BF%, Diet, training, PCT protocol

We need this before we can advise on doses, BUT First cycles are best kept to ONE compound SINGLE ester Test ONLY!!

31, 5,8 170 diet consist of fish,chicken,steak. no breads ,im in the gym everyday but sunday. the pct is also anotherthing i was going to ask about. sorry guys i know i jumped in to fast,but iv started now and need to get info so i dont waste this cycle.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Thats fine but first thing is first bro, get youe pct asap.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Also man whats done id done but in the future get on here first and ask before you start something.PLEASE

31, 5,8 170 diet consist of fish,chicken,steak. no breads ,im in the gym everyday but sunday. the pct is also anotherthing i was going to ask about. sorry guys i know i jumped in to fast,but iv started now and need to get info so i dont waste this cycle.

OK, well I will try not to flame you for sticking something in your body that you have no idea or all the answers about...you already know how DUMB that is.

diet is more than types of food you eat.

If you are not eating at least 6 meals a day, one every 2.5-3 hours, containing a minimum of 255g clean protein, 500g LOW GI Carbs, and some good fats TOTAL for the day, then you are not dieting correctly?

Get to the diet forum and check out proper eating!!
    What exactly are your goals for using this cycle?

You will need to start PCT 18 days after your last shot.

I would get Clomid, Nolva, HCG and maybe even an AI like letro or Arimidex to run along with this cycle ot help with bloating.

READ the PCT forum so you understand what each of those are and how to administer them for your situation:

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

Stick around and do nothing but read read read, any questions just ask we will try to help you make the best of this situation!!

Good luck

______
    SMAN

thanks for the info guys, so i start the Clomid 3 days after my last inject of the Omnadren 250 and for how long? what would you sugjest for my next cycle? test with a stack of what on top?

thanks for the info guys, so i start the Clomid 3 days after my last inject of the Omnadren 250 and for how long? what would you sugjest for my next cycle? test with a stack of what on top?

Please RE-read what I wrote for you. Where did you get that PCT starts 3 days after with Omnadren ??? I would like to know for my own reference cause everythign I know says 18 days after

i miss read that clomid thing im sorry,guys i just wat to eat good workout and look good,and be safe most of all. what would you recomend i stack with on top of the omridram next time,and what about off cycles what should i be talking.

Thread Information