nextphase is offline New Member

starting to get concerned

I am 37 and have been away from the gym for about 12 years. In that time i have gotten seriously out of shape. Going from 225 pounds up to 307pounds. For the last five months I have been working out. I have already gotten down to 272. I thought it was now time for a cycle to keep me going and get me past that dreaded hump. I bought 1ccshots of winstrol . Two days ago I shot the first one in my right thigh. My thigh got real sore, but the Guy I bought it off of said it was normal. Earlier today I shot the second one in my left thigh. I am presently in excruciating pain in both thighs, I can barely walk and the pain is keeping me awake. Is this normal, if so, what else should I expect.

peump is offline Senior Member
    ya winny hurts. take some motrin.

STOP your winstrol "cycle"

do some research.

you are not currently going about this in a manner
    that of which, could be considered SAFE.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by nextphase
    I am 37 and have been away from the gym for about 12 years. In that time i have gotten seriously out of shape. Going from 225 pounds up to 307pounds. For the last five months I have been working out. I have already gotten down to 272. I thought it was now time for a cycle to keep me going and get me past that dreaded hump. I bought 1ccshots of winstrol. Two days ago I shot the first one in my right thigh. My thigh got real sore, but the Guy I bought it off of said it was normal. Earlier today I shot the second one in my left thigh. I am presently in excruciating pain in both thighs, I can barely walk and the pain is keeping me awake. Is this normal, if so, what else should I expect.

yes some people get bad pain off winstrol it's normal in some cases.

sorry mate but i dont think your ready for gear just yet only training 5 months after having 12 years off IMO
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

NEXTPHASE, you may get some negative responses from this thread. just hang in there and read.
    the guys here will, in the long run, help you a ton.
    show the motivation to help yourself (by using the search button) and you will get alot of your questions answered

stocky is right about only working out for 5 months

one8nine is offline Banned
    my buddy said his first shot of winny made his leg so bad he didnt wanna move all weekend he just stayed in bed (he shot it friday morning) and the pain didnt completely fade for like 8 days

I've had short stints in the gym for the past 12 years, sometimes 1 two or three months, then it stops. I need to change my life for the better, I believe at my age and weight, that taking a cycle will help.

I was a very good athlete in my , having taken sustenon on two separate occassions. Like I said earlier, I have already lost 35 pounds and my bench is over 350. I felt I was ready for it.

great feedback already.

What a great site.

there are many variables when injecting.

you can't always blame the compound.

i know that when i did my first injection i was nervous wreck.
    i poked, pulled out and poked again, when i finally left it in there i moved it around to much, then i just crammed in the plunger as fast as i could.

lots of pain.

after a while, with a little experience, same compound, no pain.

Quote Originally Posted by nextphase
    I've had short stints in the gym for the past 12 years, sometimes 1 two or three months, then it stops. I need to change my life for the better, I believe at my age and weight, that taking a cycle will help.

I was a very good athlete in my , having taken sustenon on two separate occassions. Like I said earlier, I have already lost 35 pounds and my bench is over 350. I felt I was ready for it.

the loss of 35lbs. is certainly an accomplishment.

i think that the diet forum will help you reach your ultimate goal.

i also think that you will be happiest if you hold off for a while (on AAS) and build that proper foundation.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    With only 5 months worth of training under your belt you are nowhere near ready for taking any kind of AAS, in your own words you say "your seriously out of shape",

I think you have to concentrate on your diet and cardio and training program you need to keep motivated and consistent in what you are going to do dont think AAS will be the answer its not, Hardwork and dedication is.

winstrol can be painfull infact all injection are with someone who isn't use to them, id stop them straight away and get back in shape and do it naturally, it is the only option for you at your stage.

I appreciate all of the feedback I am getting. Most of it is not what I wanted to hear, but thats OK.

I have four kids, run a business, and am involved in various other activities. Weight training for me has always been important, but third or fourth on the list. Because of that,I could never get myself into a routine and keep training a priority.

I felt I needed to take a more drastic step, and do something to restore my life.

I'm just wondering if there are any opinions out there to support my situation.

Keep them coming.

Thread Information