Thread: Clen Cycle Help

1006 is offline Associate Member

Clen Cycle Help

Going to start a clen cycle on monday.. i was told to just take 2 in the morning and two before gym.. from the research i have done, i found out that you can increase dosage.. can some1 help me out? have the brand if any1 wants..

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Just my .02

What's worked best for me is 2 days on 2 days off. I would take half my daily dosage in the morning before cardio then the other half before training in the evening. You need to pay attention to how you are responding. If you aren't feeling the clen then you need to stay off for an additional day or so. Are you getting ready for a show? Clens like V, if you aren't already at a respectable BF% you're gonig to be disappointed with the results.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    2 DAYS on 2 DAYS off?

interesting.

Fro Con is offline New Member
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack ----or hydroxycut or summin like that

...i find this a very effective way to take clen good luck
    Last edited by Fro Con; 06-10-2006 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    2 DAYS on 2 DAYS off?

interesting.
    Yeah, that's just what has worked best for me. I've tried 2 weeks on 2 weeks off varying mcgs. Have also tried 4 weeks straight. I'll do 2 on 2 off for 4 weeks. 1st week 20mcg 2nd 40 3rd 60 and 4th 80 depending on how I feel. My body is weird.. every day for me just starts to lose that clen feeling. It also saves on clen! lolololol

briancb1 is offline Member
    Never taken clen , whats the "clen" feeling? Why do I see it for sale w/ T3? Is it possible to take them at the same time?

Thanks for any info,
    Brian

Daddy Fatsacks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    Never taken clen , whats the "clen" feeling? Why do I see it for sale w/ T3? Is it possible to take them at the same time?

Thanks for any info,
    Brian
    most people do a couple weeks of clen then alternate with a couple of weeks of t3

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks for any info,
    Brian
    Yes, you can take them at the same time. I'm on a Clen + T3 cycle, and am nearing the end of it. Down 15lbs. I gained some weight at the start, and my bench (and other weights) went up, so some how I gained some muscle the first two-three weeks. I guess my diet wasn't as strict as I thought it was.

I really love it, but it's definately not for a first time user. I'd always suggest running eca first. Then Clen, and after a clen and T3 cycle

Thanks for any info,
    Brian
    By clen feeling I'm referring to jittery hands and the overall feeling that you know something is kicking in your system...sweating... almost an anxiety type feeling too...hard to explain if you haven't done it. As far as the T3 I'd be extremely moderate for two reasons. 1, if you take too much you're going to really start chewing into muscle. That shit will not only melt away fat if you're not careful. Also, ****ing with your thyroid can be dangerous game. I would save the T3 for when you are getting dialed in for a show. Clen, diet and Cardio will do the trick.

go4gold is offline Member
    what ever happen to the taking benydryl every third week and just staying on the clen the entire time. Is this contraversal or is taking clen however. Never hear much about this. Does it not work or is it still ok to do clen this way. what works better?

Daddy Fatsacks is offline Associate Member
    opinions are like assholes...everyones seems to have one. especially on how to take clen . some say 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. others say 2 days on 2 days off. I've also heard of good results using the benadryl as you suggested.

persever is offline New Member
    from my research{and i;m far frtom an expert} i have found that 3 days on 3 off schedule is best.notable people much smartert then us say that the max level is peak at 3 days and any more is a waste which is why you take 3 off to lower your levels...

go4gold is offline Member
    i got my info froms hookers posting, he said two weeks to gain full effect of the clen .

Thread Information