Consciousness is offline New Member

newbie, need some info plz

Hello,

First off.....Im a mid 20s year old male about 5'8 weighing about 161pds currently. Three months ago I weighed 132pds when I met a friend that would introduce me to all this. He was a graduate in nursing at a good Texas college so he knew alot more about nutrition / diet / anatomy / ect. Well, the first thing he told I needed was to change my diet ( protien / protien / protien ) He could not stress that enough. Soon all the weight lifting came into place after I changed my diet. Tons of supplements and protien shakes, eating every G-damn 2 1/2 hours. My body changed in about the 2nd month, I felt my body filling out and gaining mass thats when he told me about the ( "Special Protien " ) before my friend left Texas and moved away he got me on I guess what ya'll call it is " ECA? " Ephedrine / caffine / asprin. Told me it was a great fat burner when I take them all together. Also he left me a 50ML bottle of Testosterone Propionate 100mg & a bottle of Anastrozole. He told me I need to READ, READ, READ, before I put anything into my body. Even when I think I know what everything is and what it does, he told me to READ somemore.

Well, I have done alot of reading and I just want to get some feedback on some cycles or pyramids. This is my first time doing this and I want to be safe. All the juice I have recieved from my friend is not some no-name crap or from some Vet clinic. I will not say the name of the laboratories which made it but from what I researched about them, they have a very good rep. I work Mon-Fri 8:00am to 6:00pm. My workout schedule as follow is 5 times a week and I do Jujitsu 2 times a week also. I need to know all I can about times I would need to take the Testosterone being on that kind of workout schedule. It usally takes me about 3days to workout my entire body. I don't won't to try any other types of juice atm. From what Ive read this is a very good combo and is all I really need at the moment. Any feed back from you guys would be much appreciated, Thnx

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro how long have you been working out ?????

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Oh by the way your friend gave you real good advise...READ and more read.Also you're doing a good thing by asking before you started anything.The reason i asked how long youve been working out is cause you can prob do more growing naturally before you start doing AAS.You want to grow as much as possible then we you feel youve hit that plateau then you consider AAS.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well it is great that you had a friend give you such good advice.
    Usually First cycles should consist of ONE compound only. And since you have 50ml of Test Prop, you should have enough for a decent begginer cycle. I would leave out the winny this time and save it for later use. Did your friend mention anything to you about how to come off of the cycle? In other words PCT??? You will need this in hand BEFORE you start anything.

Test @ 500mgs/week for 10-12 weeks shoudl give you great results as long as your diet and training are perfect !!!

Test P needs to be shot ED or EOD

I would continue to READ, the drug profiles are all here for you and great threads about PCT....Take your body to its natural limits first then you will make more solid gains when using AAS

WELCOME TO AR

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If possible, to make your first trip down this road a little more pleasant I would get som Test E or Cyp. Prop shots can be very painful, especially in virgin muscle tissue. Other than that SMAN pretty much nailed it.

jstanier is offline Junior Member
    Great to hear someone going about it the right way!

one8nine is offline Banned
    i wish my friends gave me 50ml presents like that
    Last edited by one8nine; 06-10-2006 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    If possible, to make your first trip down this road a little more pleasant I would get som Test E or Cyp. Prop shots can be very painful, especially in virgin muscle tissue. Other than that SMAN pretty much nailed it.

Damnnn I knew I forgot to tell him something about Prop......thanks shortie!!

I have been working out since about Febuary of this year. But when my roomate ( friend ) moved in, he told me I was going about it all wrong. He told me in order to get big I would need to change my diet more than lifting weights. So thats exactly what I did till about the begining of March. I really didn't know the importance of diet till now. I still am very pathetic and weak looking to alot of ya'lls photos but If ya'll just could have seen what I looked like at the beginging of the year. Its amazing to just see how eating right has made a HUGE change in my life. Now Ive been eating good and lifting weights properly for the past 3 months. Im really dediciated to this now. I have not slacked off or just had one of those days to say ( f**k it ) I really wanna excel and put on more mass & muscles to give me that advantage in what I love to do ( Jujitsu ) If I still need workout more before I start to use the Testosterone , I'll do that....I do not in no way want to ruin my body cause its the only one I have. But I do know that supplements work only so much and steroids work ..... ( OMFG, you look like Lou Ferrigno! )

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you have been training for 6 months and you are already thinkin about using gear...........
    no flame my friend but i would not advise you to take anythin until you have at least 2 years of solid training under your belt,jmo........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Will I fill out more? I mean how much more mass is there to gain with my measurements? I understand grinding it out for the next year or so but is there a downside to begining the Testosterone injections maybe in the next few months maybe? hit me back plz Booz

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    you have been training for 6 months and you are already thinkin about using gear...........
    no flame my friend but i would not advise you to take anythin until you have at least 2 years of solid training under your belt,jmo........
    my opinion as well

s14358g is offline New Member
    Booz gave real good advice. Keep your diet good (lots of quality protein), lift hard and often and when you plateau out, then look into AS. By plateau I mean, you are not increasing weight on workouts or body size. You will know, trust me. Before believing you have plateau change your workout, play with your diet, and if still you do not see any gains then look at AS. When you are ready for your first, keep it simple. You have to get your body adjusted to it. Test is the best. And like others have said, plan your PCT perfectly. Good luck dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Consciousness
    Will I fill out more? I mean how much more mass is there to gain with my measurements? I understand grinding it out for the next year or so but is there a downside to begining the Testosterone injections maybe in the next few months maybe? hit me back plz Booz
    You have been eating well for a few months! Why jump on something already.. Yes your doing very well, but imagine keeping it up for the next year or 2.. how much more you can gain naturally.. No need for gear at this point bro..

By your own admission, you have oly been doing this correctly for 3 months. You have seen improvement thus far. Imagine what you will look like by spending the next year or two of LEARNING how to workout properly and diet correctly!!! Please give your self thta much time to learn about your body, and about AAS

You will fill out IF you learn to eat correctly and consitantly modify and adjust your diet along with your weight training!

You may find in a year or two that you have already reached your goals and may not even need AAS at all.
    AAS is NOT a magic pill. It only enables YOU to do more work but that work has to be perfect from the start and the base has to be solid or your gains may only be temporary

Hope this helps

it seems we think alike sman lol

Not exactly what I was hoping to read BUT.....you guys are the experts not me. I will take it slow and hold off on all this stuff I guess if I get a few more replys like the last three. Thank you all for your help

Not exactly what I was hoping to read BUT.....you guys are the experts not me. I will take it slow and hold off on all this stuff I guess if I get a few more replys like the last three. Thank you all for your help
    hey bro.. You will not regret your decision.. Personally I was waited over 5 years after training to use AAS.. And I researched for over a year b4 I started my cycle.. im not an expert, but I have learned and have some knowledge about AAS and its use.. Keep up the good work bro- you wont be dissapointed..

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    I waited 6 years.

Thread Information