LAGMuXle is offline Member

Agression/Temperment comparison

What is your opinion about your agression and temper relating to the following compounds, and how do you rank them, also - do you feel that combining compounds can increase the agression and temper side effects directly?

Testosterone (Prop, Enan, Cyp; if different)
    Trenbolone Acetate
    Winstrol
    Equipoise

I feel that they are ranked as follows:

1. Trenbolone Acetate
    2. Testosterone

As far as EQ and Winny go, I feel that they don't have much of, if any, side effects relating to aggression or temper.

Just looking for some input.

LAG

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    1. Test, and that would pretty much only be sexual agression.

As an aside, test made me a bit more aggressive, but Iranian Test made me paranoid beyond belief, I mean I got good gains and all but I wound up throwing about 25 amps out just because of the paranoia it was causing me.
    Last edited by shortie; 06-10-2006 at 06:20 PM.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    the agression is most likely mental.. if your a asshole you'll be a bigger asshole.. if your calm most of the time you should be fine..

juiceman619 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    the agression is most likely mental.. if your a asshole you'll be a bigger asshole.. if your calm most of the time you should be fine..
    i totally agree. im naturally a pretty calm dude. sure ive raged a couple times, but usually when im drunk...yes guys, i drink occasionally. but ive noticed more of an adrenaline high, not temper. this is while on deca /test/dbol . youre right, winny and equipoise ...really didnt feel like i was on anything.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceman619
    i totally agree. im naturally a pretty calm dude. sure ive raged a couple times, but usually when im drunk...yes guys, i drink occasionally. but ive noticed more of an adrenaline high, not temper. this is while on deca/test/dbol. youre right, winny and equipoise...really didnt feel like i was on anything.
    You gotta stop drinking on cycles... why give your liver more stress?

if i'm 23 and i can do it you can too

juiceman619 is offline Banned
    yeah..its tough dude. im 24. i look fwd to the weekends to go clubbing down here in s.d.-im sure if i lived in the backwoods it wouldnt be so tough. one thing i like better than working out-girls. i know ill get flamed heavily for this, but thats just me. all my friends who juice..same thing-and they also have got great size on em. im not worried about the alcohol on the liver-im worried about the dbol i take orally everyday. im not one of these hardcore bodybuilders. im doing this last cycle..and calling it a day-for a long time. dont plan on competing or getting down to 3%bf. just want to look good.

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    yeah..its tough dude. im 24. i look fwd to the weekends to go clubbing down here in s.d.-im sure if i lived in the backwoods it wouldnt be so tough. one thing i like better than working out-girls. i know ill get flamed heavily for this, but thats just me. all my friends who juice..same thing-and they also have got great size on em. im not worried about the alcohol on the liver-im worried about the dbol i take orally everyday. im not one of these hardcore bodybuilders. im doing this last cycle..and calling it a day-for a long time. dont plan on competing or getting down to 3%bf. just want to look good.

I'm not gonna flame you bro or pass judgement. You are your own man. To each his own. As far as the compounds, not sure if you listed this one, but the one that use to get me nutty was Suspension.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Each person has their own priorities.. drinking on cycle wont kill you, but you should try 2 avoid it while on.. it def is tough but def more safe..

Thread Information