Apollo 13 is offline New Member

If taking test prop do you still need a AI?

If taking test prop do you still need a AI? Im not taking anything right now because im doing all the research I can. Im a noob to injectables but I want my first cycle to be with prop.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    What are your goals with this cycle bro?Why did you choose prop?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe not an AI but a SERM might be better like nolva.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo 13
    If taking test prop do you still need a AI? Im not taking anything right now because im doing all the research I can. Im a noob to injectables but I want my first cycle to be with prop.
    How old are you?

Since prop is fast acting ester, you can monitor your sides on a daily basis. If you are prone to gyno then yes, take AIs. If you're not, I would wait and see if you exhibit excessive bloating. A little water is good for size and strengh gains. Prop is usually pretty low on the sides but if you do notice some, you can start taking AIs or lower your dosage since the half life of prop is about 48 hours max. More like 24. 75-100mgs ed is the average dosage to get results.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Seattle hit it IMO. But for a first cycle I personally would not use use prop-too much pain, too many injects for a first time experience.

Apollo 13 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Seattle hit it IMO. But for a first cycle I personally would not use use prop-too much pain, too many injects for a first time experience.
    I just suck it up and learn to take the pain.

By the way im 24 years old been training since I was 13. Im 5ft 10in and weigh 218lbs BF 13-16%. I want to use prop to help me maintain my muscle while a diet. I tried Clen but it didn't seem to work since I didn't get any of the shakes but I did get cramps which suck.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Some prop is relatively painless from certain UGL's. It can vary, dont be afraid.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno what it is with me but I've never had pain with prop. The only pain I can remember is with the first shot of Tijuana primotest (enath) then I didn't get any pain after that. I like prop because your blood levels are very even and results are fast. Downside is the ed pokes.

Thread Information