guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

I'm having a hard time making up my mind....

On what to use for next cycle. Here is what I am trying to accomplish at this time:

Gain as much lean muscle as possible and minimize fat gain, preferably lose some but, wont be dissapointed if I don't as long as I dont gain much fat.

24 yrs old
    6 ft
    235 18%BF
    2 cycles under my belt but, not sure if they were real or not

I was thinkin

weeks 1-14: 750mg cyp a week
    weeks 1-12: 400mg deca a week or 50mg tren ED or 600/500mg Equipoise a week and lower the test to 600/500
    weeks 10-16: 50-75 mg anavar ED
    weeks 1-4 50mg Dbol ED

Diet:
    10:00am-shake
    12:00pm-meal
    3:00pm-meal
    5:00pm-shake
    8:00pm-meal
    12:00am-meal
    1:30am-shake

aim for: 350g pro/ 500g carbs / 125-175g fat

routine:
    day 1-upper body
    day 2- off
    day 3-lower body
    day 4- off
    day 5-repeat / or take weekend off depending on how I feel.

I just can't decide on what would be best or of this all looks good. Help me out you guys.
    Last edited by guest589745; 06-10-2006 at 07:31 PM.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    go with the trin i have been on for six weeks now and gained 10lbs of muscle no water or fat and have not been on my diet as much as should

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    your way bigger than i am, but you think maybe you shouldnt up the protein 100g or so? maybe? just my 2 cents. i eat almost 350 when im bulking natty and im under 200.

Im a bit of a protein freak though

Quote Originally Posted by big&tall
    go with the trin i have been on for six weeks now and gained 10lbs of muscle no water or fat and have not been on my diet as much as should

Good gains man, Yea I want to although I am still afraid of gyno basically thats the only thing I fear.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Good gains man, Yea I want to although I am still afraid of gyno basically thats the only thing I fear.
    Run nolva during cycle to prevent gyno.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycle looks good, but I think you can get away with less gear. Personally, I'd lower the test to 600mgs weekly, and drop the var. Run either the eq or deca . Tren can have some nasty sides, so I'd save it for a future cycle.

I am concerned about BP too but, am willing to "deal with it" since its most likely going to occur. I have garlic/CQ10/Hawthorn on hand already.

Should I run letro or Ldex instead of Nolva if Deca or tren is in there? What does anyone recomend?

Can anyone give me info on calborgerline and its use with tren?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I am concerned about BP too but, am willing to "deal with it" since its most likely going to occur. I have garlic/CQ10/Hawthorn on hand already.

Should I run letro or Ldex instead of Nolva if Deca or tren is in there? What does anyone recomend?

Can anyone give me info on calborgerline and its use with tren?

If you run the Deca or Tren use letro-Personally I don't like cycles that long anymore, I run higher doses for shorter runs, but if you are going to do that long you may want to plan a bump about the 7 or 8 week mark to keep things moving forward.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by big&tall
    Stop calling tren 'trin' you infidel dog!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    damn bro, your lifting routine is the exact same routine i was doing before i changed it up

honestly i dont think its ideal for bulking, but i suppose it couldn't hurt doing it for awhile

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I love Trin.... uhhhh tren ................

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    If you run the Deca or Tren use letro-Personally I don't like cycles that long anymore, I run higher doses for shorter runs, but if you are going to do that long you may want to plan a bump about the 7 or 8 week mark to keep things moving forward.

yes definately. run letro if you are using deca or tren . nolva is a bad idea for these two drugs

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I love Trin.... uhhhh tren ................

haha, i was tempted to call it that

tren is good sh_t, but my body responded better to test based roids. dbol especially

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    for me tren is the nectar of the gods......... I just wish it was a little less expensive... even in raw form it is pricey......

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    damn bro, your lifting routine is the exact same routine i was doing before i changed it up

honestly i dont think its ideal for bulking, but i suppose it couldn't hurt doing it for awhile

I notice I get great pumps and progress a little better but, I added too many sets I think and overtrained after two weeks. I am starting back on monday after taking this week off.

What would you recomend?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Stop calling tren 'trin' you infidel dog!

Ya come in here an thats all you have to say!? Aww I'm sure you have more words to speak.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull

Wel its like, no matter what I lay out, its seems like either too many days, or too many bodyparts, so I am using this with low volume of sets.

Keep it comin..........

Bump.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Wel its like, no matter what I lay out, its seems like either too many days, or too many bodyparts, so I am using this with low volume of sets.

i saw this last week and i have done it all week and i really like it

http://steroid.com/workout.php

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    On what to use for next cycle. Here is what I am trying to accomplish at this time:

Gain as much lean muscle as possible and minimize fat gain, preferably lose some but, wont be dissapointed if I don't as long as I dont gain much fat.

24 yrs old
    6 ft
    235 18%BF
    2 cycles under my belt but, not sure if they were real or not

I was thinkin

weeks 1-14: 750mg cyp a week
    weeks 1-12: 400mg deca a week or 50mg tren ED or 600/500mg Equipoise a week and lower the test to 600/500
    weeks 10-16: 50-75 mg anavar ED
    weeks 1-4 50mg Dbol ED

If your going to use EQ, I would extend the EQ to 14 weeks, but that's my preference running it that long. If you run deca/tren I would add in some B6 to help with prolactin. 200mg ED seems to to the job. I'd also drop the var or dbol and run one or the other. I'd do one of the following...

cyp/deca/dbol
    cyp/eq/var
    cyp/eq/tren
    cyp/tren/var

I feel that the cyp/deca/dbol would be more of an obvious bulking cycle, meaning I would imagina a bit of fat would be gained. This might be counterproductive to the outcome you want, though.

I feel that any of the other 3 cycles would be better suited for what you're looking for. IMO, I'd go with cyp/tren/var. Serious stength/LBM gains and it encompasses the way I try to set up a cycle. It got test in it, it's got a 19-nor derivative (tren) and it's got a DHT derivative (var). I think it would be a rather good cycle, but that's JMHO.

thanks man, some good input that will effect my cycle.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    glad to be of assistance brutha!

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    I dont like the whole workout each BP once a week thing though anymore. Doubt I'll go back to that kind of split.

I notice I get great pumps and progress a little better but, I added too many sets I think and overtrained after two weeks. I am starting back on monday after taking this week off.

What would you recomend?

well, i started hitting it like this

day 1 - arms
    day 2 - chest
    day 3 - shoulders
    day 4 - back
    day 5 - legs
    day 6 - rest
    repeat

this seems to be more ideal for bulking cause you can hit each muscle group fresh, and spend more time on each individual area. plus you wont be in the gym for 4+ hours on upper body days

yea i hear ya bro. seems that no routine is perfect for every muscle group. you just gotta pick a routine that emphasizes your priority areas

Well I am still able to get in a great WO for each BP within 1 hour though. THe way I see it now, why wait to train any given BP when you can train it sooner than popularly thought? All I seem to need is 3 days rest pretty much no matter what, and Im recovered enough to where i can progress. I am trying to thin kof a split that allows to work upper body in 2 days and lower in 1 giving 2-3 days rest for each WO and not conflicting with eachother, this is proving to be nearly impossible but, would be ideal for me I think.

Well I am still able to get in a great WO for each BP within 1 hour though. THe way I see it now, why wait to train any given BP when you can train it sooner than popularly thought? All I seem to need is 3 days rest pretty much no matter what, and Im recovered enough to where i can progress. I am trying to thin kof a split that allows to work upper body in 2 days and lower in 1 giving 2-3 days rest for each WO and not conflicting with eachother, this is proving to be nearly impossible but, would be ideal for me I think.

yea rest is key. this routine your doing now is ideal for getting lots of rest. thats why i started doing it like that.

haha, i used to over train so much. i really needed to get some rest

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Hey
    I am not an asshoole but that workout sucks. I haven't seen a professional body builder, powerlifter or any type of competitive lifter ever lift like that. Maybe here and there but not as a routine. If you say that all you need is three days rest and you are good, then you are not training hard enough. I can barely walk after sqauting. I am sore for three or four days. I need a week off. I feel the same way with back. I could never hit back twice a week. I eat 7 meals a day and I find that my recovery is normal in comparison to most people.
    PLUS what I am having a hard time understanding it how you do a workout under three hours. EXample. Back: You have traps or the top of your back, lats or outside, middle of your back, and bottom or lower back. If your only do one excersise per part that is still a minumum of 45mins and that is still not enough. Same thing for shoulders. You have rear delts, sides, front delt and most always a shoulders press that hits the entire shoulder. You must be in the gym for a really really long time or you are not hitting all of the right muscle. Maybe that is why you are not sore.
    I am not telling you, you don't know how to lift. But instead of worrying about your third cycle you should focus on a real workout routine. Again I am not flaming you, but just think you should consider some real advice.
    Last edited by Russ616; 06-11-2006 at 05:53 PM.

theres two things i dont like about that routine. first of all, it takes over 4 hours of lifting to hit everything. second of all, you use all your energy right quick, so whatever your hitting later in the workout is suffering cause of the lack of glycogen

Thread Information