EKLM is offline New Member

Cycling Question

I have some test and tren how should I begin my cycle, someone. I'm 5'8 225 and I'm not trying to get big I just want to have a lean hard look, how should I cycle? And also how should I eat while i'm on my cycling phase low carbs high protein or stack on carbs, and what results will I see after one month of intense cardio and weight lifting.
    Last edited by EKLM; 06-11-2006 at 03:08 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..the first thing I would do is to put your test and tren in storage for awhile and do some research in the AAS, Nutrition, PCT, and steroid profile forums....
    ...Is this your first cycle?...I'm not hacking on you, but you want to do this safely AND get the most bang for your buck....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    For your goals which is "lean hard look" i would concentrate on your diet and cardio i am sure you will be able to reach your goal if the dedication and commitment is there,

Hardwork is needed for your goal not AAS, do it naturally and get as near as you possibly can to your goals before contemplating taking anything.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..the first thing I would do is to put your test and tren in storage for awhile and do some research in the AAS, Nutrition, PCT, and steroid profile forums....
    ...Is this your first cycle?...I'm not hacking on you, but you want to do this safely AND get the most bang for your buck....

AG
    yes and what the last guy said... u need to read read read see i have 300 posts in a year ...u need to read a lot dude and yes i hated hearing that when i was learning too but u got to sorry. keep it real rawdawg, im drunk but still

EKLM is offline New Member
    All right thanks for the advise fellas.

Thread Information