Thread: pros stacks...

mike2112 is offline Associate Member

pros stacks...

just wanted to know if anybody has an example of what gears the pros are taking and what dosages?
    just want to know,not trying of course!!

jersey juice is offline Member
    Lots of GH, slin and I'm sure over a gram and a half of test a week...except if your Lee Priest, then its only 2amps of primo & 2 amps of deca a week

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    thats just nuts,

NATE12 is offline New Member
    Here's a pro stack that should put some weight on:

Dianabol - 50-75mg per day, weeks 1-6
    Equipoise - 750mg per week, weeks 1-10
    Testaviron depot - 1,000mg per week, weeks 1-10
    Testosterone suspension - 100mg per day, weeks 1-4/5
    Finajet/Trenbolone - 150mg per day, last 5-6 weeks
    Winstrol - 100mg per day, last 5-6 weeks
    Nolvadex throughout - 10mg per day or Arimidex 1mg every other day.

(Muscletalk)

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jersey juice
    ...except if your Lee Priest, then its only 2amps of primo & 2 amps of deca a week
    You mean a bottle of Cell-Tech a week

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Originally posted by NATE12

(Muscletalk)
    Holy Shit i can hear the ambulance coming to pick up that guy, he's a walking chemistry experiment!!!!!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Tedmax195

Holy Shit i can hear the ambulance coming to pick up that guy, he's a walking chemistry experiment!!!!!
    Yea, he's doing a case study on how quickly one idiot can destroy all his vital organs

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by NATE12

(Muscletalk)
    I beleive this doesn't even scrape the surface of what these guys are truly on, and the thing is, we will never know for sure. It's all speculation, but i've heard upwards of 4g a week of test just as a base. I don't want to start rumors either but i've heard Ruhl is on 1g suspension ED as a test base...but seriously, not many people truly know...

heard Kovacs was taking 4g test per week...DAMN !!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd say anywhere from 2-5g of test, and then they throw in some anabolics such as deca and eq, maybe some tren . add in an oral or two, how bout some growth? Sure..why not, Slin?!? What the hell, already doing sooo much OTHER stuff. DNP ? Can't hurt to squeeze in one more thing..could it??

all i know is mr. priest dont look like that from 4cc of juice a week.

mando is offline Associate Member
    has anyone seen the video tapes by jeff summers where all the top pros give out their stacks ? i beleive lee preist's face and voice is not masked , also you can also make out who the other pros are ..... anyone??

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    That cycle is well below what some pro's are running i am sure, that might be down time for them. Nobody will ever know what they really take, for same reasons you don't post your real name on this board. They are breaking the law. But dose wize, dieting for show i dought any of top guys are using any less than 2000mg test as base and 18ius of GH per day, plus plus plus..

hasn't anyone on this board ever had a chat with a top pro on the stacks they use ??? is it that secret ?? we all know that at that level training styles vary from pro to pro , look at dorian and his overtraining theory ... can u imagine dorian explaining his theory infront of ronnie saying that you cannot grow on a 6 day twice a week each part split ??
    yet ronnie blow away dorian ... lol .... yup , i hope we have some one who can give us an insight ,,, what about lee preists admitted stacks ??
    any one ???

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    ronnnie does not "blow away" dorian. maybe if you like that gh abusing bloated look. jmo

rexflexall bro , you tell us what bodypart dorian had at his best which was better than ronnie at his best ?? and are suggesting that dorian did'nt do gh ?? fact remains that the debate is on pro stacks.......

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    mando, if you could hop off the ronnie coleman bandwagon for a min and put their pic side by side that should awnser your ques., pick a body part. ronnie does beat dorian in one part, stomach lol. if ronnie is so great, why did dorian beat him year after year after year? i agree coleman is an athlete, and a good one, but when it comes to dorian i just think hes outclassed.

Originally posted by eye_candy
    That cycle is well below what some pro's are running i am sure, that might be down time for them. Nobody will ever know what they really take, for same reasons you don't post your real name on this board. They are breaking the law. But dose wize, dieting for show i dought any of top guys are using any less than 2000mg test as base and 18ius of GH per day, plus plus plus..
    you're right bro,depends on the moment (compet or bulking) but they use tons of gears !!! can you imagine 18 iu GH+IGF1 +++++++ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie has the better genetics of the two, and ronnie works out with the sickest weights. He is the stongest bye far and even know dorian is king of intensity, ronnie can hang with him on anyday of the week. Of what ive heard, ronnie is using about 35 i.u's a day of gh---sheesh.. Now wonder why he trains every bodypart twice a week.. If anyone knows or has heard, ronnie was natural up untill his pro card..his genetics are the sickest in the sport ever..I seen him in person,cormier,kamali,and victor,shawn and ronnie is a fuckin cartoon character.Easily 3 grams a week along with slin,gh,igf,orals,and anabolics..

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

ive seen it bro

Originally posted by mando
    has anyone seen the video tapes by jeff summers where all the top pros give out their stacks ? i beleive lee preist's face and voice is not masked , also you can also make out who the other pros are ..... anyone??
    its not all that great video but makes u think,if there lieng or not they were asked how much steroids they took and they responded average dosages,they take same dosages like any one here,they said alot of people are talking nonsense that they use anabolics on a year round and dosages adding up to over 2000 a week like the way u guys are saying here,one of the pros said that all that talk is bullshit, he said they have familys and think about there health, i think out of all lee priest came out saying some good info about his stacks.one of them he said he only takes about 400 mg per week of anabolics ,and wasnt necesarry to take that much, he said that he dosent do test cause it made him tired and his natural test was by far the best .

Re: ive seen it bro

Originally posted by IGF-1
    its not all that great video but makes u think,if there lieng or not they were asked how much steroids they took and they responded average dosages,they take same dosages like any one here,they said alot of people are talking nonsense that they use anabolics on a year round and dosages adding up to over 2000 a week like the way u guys are saying here,one of the pros said that all that talk is bullshit, he said they have familys and think about there health, i think out of all lee priest came out saying some good info about his stacks.one of them he said he only takes about 400 mg per week of anabolics ,and wasnt necesarry to take that much, he said that he dosent do test cause it made him tired and his natural test was by far the best .
    can we really believe it ?? personally.... I DON'T!!

bro i'm not on a ronnie bandwagon , simple facts..... most of the top pros are not even in rons class... they openly admit it , anyway maybe dr derek , bigkev and li ape can shed some light on pro stacks .......peace.

Thread Information