urbanbody is offline Member

1st time useing this source! No money

Ok I used a new source and I emailed him the order and western union money last wed, Ive email him twice to see if he got the money and he has not emailed me back on anything, so I checked the money to see if he got it and its still there should I just go get my money?? thanx

UB

diezell is offline Senior Member
    have you asked mods or vets if this source is legit?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    How long has it been? If more than a week, shit, a few days, I would get my money and find a better source.

Yeah Ive done research on this guy, But if he was gonna scam me i figured he would go pick up money and just not respond , bro he hasn't even picked up money.

I sent thursday, and nothing yet,

Latino~Heat is offline Junior Member
    ..lack of communication, Id def. pick it up! no matter how top notch he/she is, its my money!

L~H

Yeah , he was all about it before it sent money email me back in no less than a day gave proper info on his name and so

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    you are worried because you sent money on thursday and he hasnt picked it up yet?? bro if he is a big source then he is probably very busy and just hasnt got to it. plus its now the weekend. even sources have families to be with.. relax.

might wana give it a few days man,

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody
    Ok I used a new source and I emailed him the order and western union money last wed, Ive email him twice to see if he got the money and he has not emailed me back on anything, so I checked the money to see if he got it and its still there should I just go get my money?? thanx

UB
    Bro, it hasn't even been a week. Now it's the weekend like Brolic said, so calm down. If you've done your research and done a source check, then all should be good. Patience is an invaluable commodity in this business, and unfortunatley people forget sometimes what it is we are doing, and expect their packs to come withing a week, with a little bowtie around it, shit maybe even wrapped like a Christmas present. Chances are he's going down the list of places/people he needs to pick up funds from, and hasn't got to yours yet. Be patient and for goodness-sakes, realize YOUR NOT THE ONLY CUSTY THIS SOURCE OR ANY OTHER SOURCE HAS. Calm down bro. If he checked out, then you should be good.

Now, he might not be mailing you back because he hasn't sent your pack and therefor dosen't have your TC#. Most sources like to minimize overall bull-shit when dealing with e-mails because THEY GET SO MANY EVERYDAY.

If it's really making you paranoid, then get your cash back and find another source, but don't be supprised if this happens with another one. Times are tough right now, and we've all got to be safe.

it was funny cause the guy was emailing me back asking when i was gonna send and then i sent and know he doesn't respond, and also I know everybody on here are pro's at this as to which I haven't been in this business for o some time now and I know the importance of patience as I said this is the first time ive ever dealed with a UGL just trying to get info on this guy. What really sucks is I don't know who im talking to on here a true guy or a 13yro girl! The only person on this board ive ever heard of is SwoleCat and thats cause ive heard of his business for his nutrition because ive been going to pro shows for what some time now, Im really good friends with most pro's and then i come to this board looking for awnsers and I get flammed for not waiting a week wtf, So if people are gonna rant on this ill give you my number so you can call me !!!!!!

calm down. Just wait a few days, thats all we can tell you.

yes, unless it was some huge ass order it's propbably not on the top of that UGL's 'to do' list. If he checked out, then you should be good. Also, if you're friends with soo many pro's then why do you need this source when you could use one of your 'pro' friends. Considering how 'really good friends you are with most pros'.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    [QUOTE=urbanbody]it was funny cause the guy was emailing me back asking when i was gonna send and then i sent and know he doesn't respond, and also I know everybody on here are pro's at this as to which I haven't been in this business for o some time now and I know the importance of patience as I said this is the first time ive ever dealed with a UGL just trying to get info on this guy. What really sucks is I don't know who im talking to on here a true guy or a 13yro girl! The only person on this board ive ever heard of is SwoleCat and thats cause ive heard of his business for his nutrition because ive been going to pro shows for what some time now, Im really good friends with most pro's and then i come to this board looking for awnsers and I get flammed for not waiting a week wtf, So if people are gonna rant on this ill give you my number so you can call me !!!!!![/QUOTE]

whats your number?? jk.. no1 is ranting about it. the problem is that too many guys deal with new sources and expect a package at their door the next day after money was sent. it doesnt happen that way most of the time. i have waited over a week before a source has picked up funds. the way things are going these days everyone has to be careful. its best for yourself and your source to not post openly like this. because no1 wants to draw negative attention to themselves.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    did u send it western union thru the internet or did u go to a w u store
    because when u do it on line sometime it gets messed up they suggest u do it at actual location

Just cause there pro's don't mean there dealers , Im alittle more calm now just freaks me out alitlle on here hearing some people throw in there oppinion when its a bad one, of course im wanting oppinion"s thats why im on here!

No it was at a store,

freaks me out alitlle on here hearing some people throw in there oppinion when its a bad one, of course im wanting oppinion"s thats why im on here!

Or maybe it's just not the opinion you wanted to hear?

Just cause there pro's don't mean there dealers
    I wasn't insinuating they were dealer, but they obviously know where to get their stuff. My point was why don't you just toss in some cahs next time your 'pro friends' make an order. That way you know you're with a good source because your pro buddies are using them. I don't know if pro's deal, probably for the extra cash, but who knows? But, they do know where to get their shit, so why don't you ask one of them to hook you up with their source so you wouldn't have to go through this again? Just a though.

ur great ODCO717 thanks for all ur info

forgive me if I came across rude. That wasn't my intention. My intentions are to encourage fruitful thinking. clearly this situation could have been avoided alltogether.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...Get 3 more posts and I'll run a check on the vendor you used, urbanbody.....But I've seen funds sit for a week or more.....Especially if the vendor was temporarily out of stock....That way it doesn't look like they took the money without providing a product.....
    ..and he may be on vacation...Who knows???

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    If it was Thursday I would not worry too much. I know one source of mine does not work weekends and he is very busy and he is up front that he will not answer emails on the weekend because that is family time and I don't blame him.

Now I would be cool until Monday and see.. heck maybe he got busted so it would be better that the money was not picked up or maybe he is just taking a long weekend.. Sources are just like any other business and can be closed for the weekend.

I would not worry too much until Monday or Tuesday.. then go grab your money but be sure and tell your source first so he does not get pissed when he goes to WU and the money is not there you may lose them over something they had no control over.... down ISP, car broke down to go get money, sick family member that took them away for a few days.

Good luck and be safe.

~Old

AG thanks, Im sure he's a good source it was just a strange situation with the guy he was hurry hurry and then to nothing, thanks

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Maybe he got busted?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Old thread. Needs a lock.

Thread Information