Thread: which anti-e

biggun24 is offline Associate Member

which anti-e

which anti-e do you guys usually run while on cycle? does nolvadex provide enough protection from gyno for most of you? or do you go ahead and use letro even if just on a form of test and nothing else like deca or tren ? reason im asking is the more i cycle, the more i get paranoid about gyno. i was going to start using letro, but after reasearching, now i see that it has some bad side effects and that has changed my mind. so which one is it? how many use letro, and do you worry about the bad side effects on the immune system and all?? thanks.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Anastrozole- Arimidex is not a steroid . It is a tablet form anti-aromitase that is used by many body builders to help prevent bloating (edema) and Gynecomastia (bitch tit) associated with the use of testosterone and androgens. It can be used in place of Nolvadex , Clomid, etc. Bodybuilders are using around .25mg to 1mg per day or .5mg to 1mg every other day and are having good success with it. The FDA approved uses are for the treatment of breast cancer in post-menopausal women with disease progression following tamoxifen therapy. Hypersensitivity to anastrozole are reasons not to use this drug. If you have these problems please inform your doctor. Common side effects are: shortness of breath, dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, hat flashes, weakness, cough, dry mouth, skin rash, sweating, abdominal pain and bone pain.
    Last edited by BG; 06-11-2006 at 12:29 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    For general use along with my cycles I run low doses of Adex to help keep the bloat off and gyno boogey man away.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends. If I'm bulking I will run a low dose of nolva just for gyno purposes. I don't really care about bloat, and some estrogen is productive while bulking. Which is the reason I wouldn't use an AI, just a SERM while bulking.

As for an AI I've only used Ldex. I'm curious about letro, but even more so about aromasin .

Generally it's a SERM while bulking, and AI's while cutting.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The normal for me is nolva, it does exactly what i need.

Thread Information