Thread: flu from t400??

Maximus is offline New Member

flu from t400??

Im currently doing a cycle of t400 and equipoise . I took my first shot tuesday. i took the shots seperatly the first time just to see how painful the t400 really is, needless to say, i will definatly be mixin them from now on. But my question is, has anyone had any flu like sumptoms from this test similar to the sust flu. i have felt sick for about 2 days, was wondering if it is from the test (could always be something i ate also) will these symptoms follow every shot, or will my body adapt and not get sick anymore????

Thanks

Maximus is offline New Member
    bump

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i ahd the same problems with teh TT cyp,it is due to the high benzyl alc content inthem not to mentio they hurt like mother fu@ker!!!!some people react different to it me i got sick after each injection .if u still get sick after week three then u wont get used to it

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    T400 gave me a little flu symptoms with the second shot. It was ok though. Never had another symptom after that for the rest of my cycle. Oh except some bad shoulder and back acne. Like big N said, not everyone will have the same reactions to gear though.

rybee10 is offline Banned
    I got sick as a dog on that shit for about 2 weeks after my 3rd shot.

superman1972 is offline New Member
    Im so glad you asked this question, because I was wondering the same. After my 3rd shot of T400, I got sick for 3 days, diarreah, fever, headach, and my whole body ached. I just wonder why I didn't get sick from the first two shots. Can anyone explain?

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    I love t400....good stuff

shorty2big is offline Member
    I often get flu symptoms from EQ. Come to think about it, I did have a few symptoms last time I did T400

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    A pal of mine got sick the first day after but it went away after that and he has had great results

RockRover is offline New Member
    I'm going through this right now...First shot I used 1cc of Lofler prop, 2ccs of T-400, 1cc deca , and 50mg's of Ref/day. Felt like SHIAT! for about 2-3 days...Last week (Sat) I did 3cc's of T400 (dropped the prop.) and I'm still hobbling around like a little bieatch...Was SICK the day after the shot, and woozy Monday, and better today...Still not 100% though.

I dunno' about the T400. I thought it was gonna' be the shieat...But if I can't keep my appetite and motivation up what's the point? Part of doing AS for me is the totally bitchen pump and general feeling of well-being I get from doing it. Not with this high BA crap that's running around now...I might just go back to Norand 50 and 200...Nice easy injections (but lot's of it), no pain, and a jacked "get-out-of-my-way" feeling.

So far the results are good...Up 10lbs on day 9 (some water)...But going through 3-4 day's of pain and nausea is not were it's at for me.

--D

devistate is offline Junior Member
    Hey shorty2big I have tried Eq for the 1st time last month and got very sick for about 10 days (sore throat, lossed my voice completely, chest pains and I was spitting up some of the grossest stuff anyone could imagine) Now that I am better I have tried it again and got the sore throat symptoms again. And around the same time as last time ( 5 days on EQ I was feeling symptoms, 7 days in it was a full out flu) Now I only have the sore throat symptoms but I am scared that I will get sick again.
    What do you think I should do? Stop or go for it?

Later

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    T-400 is going GREAT for me right now...9th day up 5lbs water and the shots are painless...well maybe my first full 1cc frontload shot gave me a slight and i do mean slight charlie horse but i'm mixing it w/ b12...also i will be throwing in tren on week 3

Thread Information