JMack is offline Junior Member

Tren Prop cycle not doing much?

I started with 50mg tren and 75mg prop ED for the first three weeks and got nothing but insomnia so I bumped the dose of tren to 75mg. I have done nothing but fluctuate in weight not gain or lose but I have leaned some. My diet is very good and from all that I am eating I should be gaining some weight. My strength has increased slightly in a few areas but not all over. This is week 6 and not sure if I should extend it to a 10 week and bump the tren up to 100mg ed or just give up and finish the 8 week. Are some people just not affected by tren? I did brew my own but I don’t think I got bad fina pellets if that is even possible, plus I had to get them form 2 different places. Any thoughts?

jef
    jef is offline Member
    if anything i'd bump the test to at least 100 ed/ jmo. I'm starting week 7 today with 50 tren and I don't think it's all it's cracked up to be. i'm def tired of the night sweats. only 2 weeks to go.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    If your gear is legit then it comes down to diet,training and rest... one or more of those things might not be right...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    JMack, post your diet.

I did the EXACT same thing as you. Slowly bumping up the tren ... Bottom line was, I just wasn't eating enough.

Well I know I am not getting enough rest it seems like I only sleep a few hours a night even though I do lay in bed for 8. I had my doc put me on valium to help with the sleep but I would not think that would hurt anything. I do not sweat at night just cant sleep period. My diet is very clean with 70% protien 20% carbs and 10% fats. I try to eat more whole foods than protein shakes but still have one shake and 2 bars a day. I can go into exact detail if anyone thinks that would help but even if I am not eating enough as clean as I eat I should just be getting incredibly lean.

Can you get fake fina pellets from a vet supply? I know my prop is working cuase i have a 24/7 hard on, but that makes me worry about the tren even though i made it myself

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Why such a clean diet? IMO those macros are for cutting. Bump up the carbs brotha...You're not gonna get fat with tren .

If you want, we can also look at your conversion with the pellets.

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    i would bump up the prop to 150 eod or 100 each day and see how that works.. Tren i've found to more solidfying.. I've done this exact cycle before and have been on prop and primo for the past few weeks and have gained about 12 pounds.. i also doubt your eating enough. I would bump up the carbs also.. the tren will burn it and the prop will eat it.. so take it in..

fina is good shit but not for everyone..

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Im going to do the same cycle here soon. But Im not sure if I should run 75 or 100mg prop ED along with 75mg tren ED. I was also planning on eating around 2500 cals.

need2bhuge is offline Junior Member
    Well I know that fina is given to cows 63 days before slaughter to increase their feed intake and effeciency in order to put as much lbm as possible before we munch them down . So pretty much you can eat and eat and not worry about putting on fat. Obviously we don't respond the same way as cows, but similar in terms of food intake and effeciency. Anyway, I would definitely bump up the carbs to like 40%. And Briansaurus, IMO, 2500cals is not enough, unless you are trying to cut.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack
    I started with 50mg tren and 75mg prop ED for the first three weeks and got nothing but insomnia so I bumped the dose of tren to 75mg. I have done nothing but fluctuate in weight not gain or lose but I have leaned some. My diet is very good and from all that I am eating I should be gaining some weight. My strength has increased slightly in a few areas but not all over. This is week 6 and not sure if I should extend it to a 10 week and bump the tren up to 100mg ed or just give up and finish the 8 week. Are some people just not affected by tren? I did brew my own but I don’t think I got bad fina pellets if that is even possible, plus I had to get them form 2 different places. Any thoughts?

Personally, I don't respond to tren as far as strength gain is concerned. I've run it 3 times, once on a cutting cycle and twice on bulking, at moderate doses and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by need2bhuge
    Well I know that fina is given to cows 63 days before slaughter to increase their feed intake and effeciency in order to put as much lbm as possible before we munch them down . So pretty much you can eat and eat and not worry about putting on fat. Obviously we don't respond the same way as cows, but similar in terms of food intake and effeciency. Anyway, I would definitely bump up the carbs to like 40%. And Briansaurus, IMO, 2500cals is not enough, unless you are trying to cut.
    Yeah thats what I am trying to do. Would I maybe be able to increase my cals alittle and still lose fat since I guess thats what tren is good for?

jef
    jef is offline Member
    I'm going to bump my tren to 80mg a day for the final 2 weeks of my tren then continue longer with prop.

ProfessorSwole is offline New Member
    I've just started my 5th week of my 1st cycle of Tren . I'm taking 100mg ed by itself. I've been in the fitness industry for the past 7 years and knew I had to increase my caloric intake by double. I eat 60% Carbs 25% Protein and 15% Fat. Oh ya, I've gone from 188 to 231 and have dropped 2% body fat. I'd say increase you total calories especially your carbs.

need2bhuge is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Yeah thats what I am trying to do. Would I maybe be able to increase my cals alittle and still lose fat since I guess thats what tren is good for?
    I would think that in order to get the full effect of the tren you will have to up your calories. I have used it once and ate more without gaining any bf. You should be able to up your calories and not really worry about the bodyfat. Just make sure that your calories from carbs fall on the lower side of the GI, like sweet potatoes/yams, brown rice, whole grains....stay away from the pasta, white bread, and sugar ...I KNOW FOR ME EATING THAT S*** MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A WATER BUFFALO! The only real suagr I have is dextrose PWO, and other than that I try to stick with honey. JMHO!

Quote Originally Posted by need2bhuge
    I would think that in order to get the full effect of the tren you will have to up your calories. I have used it once and ate more without gaining any bf. You should be able to up your calories and not really worry about the bodyfat. Just make sure that your calories from carbs fall on the lower side of the GI, like sweet potatoes/yams, brown rice, whole grains....stay away from the pasta, white bread, and sugar ...I KNOW FOR ME EATING THAT S*** MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A WATER BUFFALO! The only real suagr I have is dextrose PWO, and other than that I try to stick with honey. JMHO!
    thats usually what I eat anyways. Im prolly just going to lower my fat, up my carbs and do longer cardio.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    your gear might be fake or your diet my be off

randy6969 is offline Member
    i have the same problem my cycle is tren /prop/winni . im running the tren for 8 weeks and the prop for 13weeks. i really havent gained much off the tren and prop and im in my 5th week of the cycle, but i have lost 5% bf . i was planing on ditching the winni and substituting it with D-Bol and jacking up my calorie intake for the last 5 weeks of my cycle....
    Last edited by randy6969; 06-14-2006 at 10:21 PM.

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    I think its obvious you need to sleep bro, a nice big anabolic sleep, I like to take about 3mg of melatonin, some valarian root, a nice beer, like a heini, heffiwizen, turn the ac down low enough to leave the refrigerator open and Its all good, add some asprin to cool ya down and you should be money

Let us know 2maro if you get sleep, I think were all experienced enough 2 kno how important sleep is, crash and bump those cals up to 7,000 per day and you'll have no choice but to grow,

anything less than 5,000 cals per day and your not commited, dont yall think?

PS hey ProffessorSwole I have got to ask about your all tren cycle, 1st does your PP work?
    2nd do you have anyhair left?

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Diet is probably off, more carbs definetly. Try a 40% pro, 40% carbs, 20% fats combo. Post the diet in the diet forum to check it.

Thread Information