Thread: ? about a cycle

persever is offline New Member

? about a cycle

i have a question i am 3 weeks into my sus.cycle{please don't post saying that you wouldn't start with sus cause i've seen great gains on it by itself for what i'm doing} now with that being said and was wondering if could cycle the clen with the sus or should i wait and cycle it by itself and if so why. i see mixed reviews saying that it will hinder my anabolic effect while cycling

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    I wouldn't have started with sust.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by persever
    i have a question i am 3 weeks into my sus.cycle{please don't post saying that you wouldn't start with sus cause i've seen great gains on it by itself for what i'm doing} now with that being said and was wondering if could cycle the clen with the sus or should i wait and cycle it by itself and if so why. i see mixed reviews saying that it will hinder my anabolic effect while cycling

As I said in yoru other post, I would save the clen for PCT so that you can take advantage of its anti-catabolic effects to help keep your gains.

As far as Sust for the first cycle, its NOT that it is terrible, The thing of it is it is better to run a single ester for your first cycle so that you learn how yoru body reacts to one compound at a time.
    Sust has 4 different esters for you to deal with and any one or combination of them could be causing you some side effects or causing you more gains than the others. You will never know which because you are running 4 at a time.

This SCIENCE of AAS requires the user to learn and educate yourself on each compound and its singular effects on your body.

For example, some people get Deca dick, some don't....HOW woudl you know if you want to use deca again or not if you have it in a cycle with 3-4 other compounds? you wouldnt' know if the deca dick or lack thereof is cause by just the deca or something else.

Sust if fine, you are just making it harder on yourself to learn for the future....

persever is offline New Member
    thanks for the info!! so far so good i did research each compound and so far the only side has been a small elevation in bp and at times i'm alittle irritable.but i definetly put on size with a noticable loss i weight{ which i;m sure the diet has a lot to do with that].

Thread Information