lzicc is offline Senior Member

Switching between test

It was mentioned to me by my hrt person that it is a good idea to switch between test. I usually take test enan and run it pretty long. He told me to switch it up every 12 weeks between test enan and test cyp. I guess there is one position that changes and it binds to a different receptor. I don't understand all that stuff.

Anyone else here of this or can comment on it? I guess I always thought test was test.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    It was mentioned to me by my hrt person that it is a good idea to switch between test. I usually take test enan and run it pretty long. He told me to switch it up every 12 weeks between test enan and test cyp. I guess there is one position that changes and it binds to a different receptor. I don't understand all that stuff.

Anyone else here of this or can comment on it? I guess I always thought test was test.
    I've also seen this can yield more gains when hitting a plateu on a longer cycle. There was a member that swore by it. I'll do a search.

Personally, I cant see it working, there isnt any science behind it. I guess personal experience is th key here.

I dont believe chaning from Test Enan to Test Cyp will hit "different" receptors. Using a 19-Nor, Test-Derivative and DHT-Derivative, yes. Not 2 Test-Derivatives. Your hitting the AR from the same angle. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong....As I'm not 100%.

righton is offline Senior Member
    The extra carbon molecule doesn't really mean much to the body, more likely to switch between the less expensive cyp to the enan which most pharms charge more for.
    Last edited by righton; 06-13-2006 at 05:04 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I was right!

Read this thread:

Upcoming 19 weeker

Tai's response.

This was found doing a simple search....

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the link Swifto. So of what I read, it doesn't seem like it would make much of a difference either way.

I'm going to try the cyp when I start back up just to see what gains I get from it cyp verses enan. It is fairly cheaper then enan also.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I've also seen this can yield more gains when hitting a plateu on a longer cycle. There was a member that swore by it. I'll do a search.

Personally, I cant see it working, there isnt any science behind it. I guess personal experience is th key here.

I dont believe chaning from Test Enan to Test Cyp will hit "different" receptors. Using a 19-Nor, Test-Derivative and DHT-Derivative, yes. Not 2 Test-Derivatives. Your hitting the AR from the same angle. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong....As I'm not 100%.
    I agree. I change after 12 weeks though to a short ester and the gains keep coming. I go from cyp/deca to prop/tren to cut after bulking..This is during a 24 week cycle.JMO

Thread Information