Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The best foods while on a course dont alter because your taking andriol , go to the diet forum if you dont understand what type of foods you should be eating, to be honest if you dont know the answer by now you shouldnt be doing AAS,

antterra1 is offline New Member
    I too was thinking about Andriol as my 2nd cycle (on test E 500mg week and feel its underdosed) but I am not sure what to stack it with, any ideas? Im prob going to go with it for 10-12 wks, as i can get as much as i need.

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    Im thinking doing my first cycle soon too and i have some andriol questions for people who have used it.I have at hand omnadren and andriol.Omandren i have 15 amps,im planning to shot it for 10 weeks,one week 2 times 250mgs omna,and the other just once 250mgs alternating until 10 weeks.I have at hand andriol to take 6 tabs a day through 10 weeks.This combo would be fine at this dossages?This will not be a bulking cycle,i just want a feew pounds of lean muscles.Il take nolva at 20mgs/day through the cycle and ill do pct consisting in hcg ,nolva,proviron .Im 28 years old.....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by R69
    Im thinking doing my first cycle soon too and i have some andriol questions for people who have used it.I have at hand omnadren and andriol.Omandren i have 15 amps,im planning to shot it for 10 weeks,one week 2 times 250mgs omna,and the other just once 250mgs alternating until 10 weeks.I have at hand andriol to take 6 tabs a day through 10 weeks.This combo would be fine at this dossages?This will not be a bulking cycle,i just want a feew pounds of lean muscles.Il take nolva at 20mgs/day through the cycle and ill do pct consisting in hcg,nolva,proviron.Im 28 years old.....
    Just keep with one compound for your first cycle, no need to add andriol .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information