nrobleski is offline Associate Member

getting physical for work

I am now required to get a class one drivers license for my job, which requires a physical, bloodwork n all. Going to ask the obvious although I think I'm sure of the answer. Did dbol 4 weeks deca and test still on, week 5 now, will anything abnormal show up, I know to test for gear is expensive and I think that may be the last of their worries yet still none the less wondering if they may know, doc is a friend of family, so yeah, I dont need doc talking to dad on the golf course with doc talking about strange blood results.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well, friend or not, the doc still has confidentiality issues, so he shouldnt' say anything. that aside,
    Blood Pressure may be higher
    Cholesterol may be up a bit
    Liver function may be off a bit

All depends on exactly what they look for. maybe since the doc is a family friend, you can ask beforehand exactly what they will be testing for

GOOD LUCK

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't worry about it. more likely than not, they will not be testing for gear. like you said, the testing is too costly and their concerns are more directed towards things like thc (from weed), cocaine, crack, heroin, and the like.

if you do decide to ask the doc what they'll be testing for, make sure to not be weird about it. in other words, make it more of a curiosity thing than a nervous/cautious thing. maybe ask something like "...so what will this bloodwork tell me about myself?...". something to make it seem as if you're just curious, but nothing to raise his suspicions of anything.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Doubtful they will be "testing" for anything, they just want to make sure your healthy.

strangelanguage is offline New Member
    during the physical he may know if your nuts are unusaul size and your in good shape.it may be kinda obveois.im puting off my cycle for that purpose.im getting class 2 to drive a boom truck. im also waiting to get pct in check.best of luck bro.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yea u said it urself because of the cost of the test for gear most companys dont test for it plus it is not classed as a narcotic not a mood or mind altering drug

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    All there going to look for is rec drugs. Your fin

Thread Information