gtgary123 is offline New Member

Question bakeing supertest 450

i had to put my test in glass vile then put in pan of water with pin in top to vent,then would swirl every few minutes,water was almost at a boil ,i probably took the oil to about 195 degrees,before i cooked the pain was so bad about 1 to2 days after shot weather in glut or quad it was hurting my work out routine,bad pain.any way after cook i did shot 2 days ago no pain yet at all, i love it,but i hope the heat did not kill the active ingrediant,any body have any input.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Why are you 'baking' it? The pain is from the esters and high concentrations of hormone per ml.

i new there was suppose to be some pain but this was to the point where it interfered with work out,i thought i might have cross contamanated the stuff when i transfered it from satchet to glass vile even though i was real careful and cleaned all surfaces with alcohol first.

test=magic is offline Associate Member
    the pain is the best part....no pain no gain

test=magic is offline Associate Member
    aahhh remins me of the first time * ever took test400 wow....did* wish someone woulda told me ...*rmeebr * couldnt even sleep on that part of ass cheek....lol....sure did work thos i maxed out at 405 in bench

i did get some good gains but i could not hardly walk,are get in an out of car, i caryed myself like a 90 year old.

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    T400 are painful, not for the faint hearted. But they do work, worth the pain!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    You should have just cut it with steril oil. Putting it a water bath at 195 is only going to evat the ba. So now there is noting in it to keep it steril.

Thread Information