Douceberg is offline New Member

Carrying Steroids Overseas

Currently I am in the middle of a Deca /Winstrol cycle and everything is going great. My problem is that I have to travel to Western Europe for 2 weeks and then Australia for 2 more beginning this weekend. I will be traveling back to the US prior to my flight to Australia. I have many options to choose from. But first...

Does anyone know if juice is available OTC in either Sweden or Australia?

If not, what is the best method to bring over? I have thought about preloading the darts because I am honestly more worried about smuggling it back into the US than I am smuggling it out of the country. Bringing each bottle out and then back in to the US seems rather risky.
    If I were to preload the darts, we are talking about 10 darts total. I would definitely put them with my checked luggage.

What are my options/risks?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    It is more risky to bring darts dude. These will show up on X-ray scan and they will nail you for shure. Put your bottles in the same case where your shaving shit is. They will loook like small cologne bottles. I would not bring any syringes bro. I believe you can buy syringes OTC in Europe, but i am not 100% positive

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think in the countries u mentioned have them otc

Douceberg is offline New Member
    my problem is if I bring the bottles with me, then I have to bring them back with me. What if I preload the darts and put them with the checked baggage?

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I brought preloaded syringes from cancun. I dropped them in a bottle of sun tan lotion and into my baggage and had no problems when they checked my luggage.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dourceberg if you find syringes here in Sweden please get some for me!!

And Johan itīs not illigal to use Ephedrin here, you can get it from some medicine companys.

Thread Information