Thread: side effect ?

little_soldier is offline Junior Member

side effect ?

i just started week 4 of test prop cycle 100mg eod i did not feel anything and started to feel that i'm not balanced and fully concentrated when i wake up usually after breakfast , feeling that my head is kinda heavy i hadn't been doing cardio a lot since the beginning of my cycle so i think it's a high blood pressure also sometimes i feel that i need to take a deep breath but i think that this is just an illusion because i'm worried about feeling unbalanced , also i just quit smoking today and i knwo it was very dumb of me to smoke while on cycle or to smoke at all in the first place
    any ideas ?
    sorry i didn't mean to post this thread 3 times , there was something wrong with my connection
    Last edited by little_soldier; 06-16-2006 at 05:38 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well its hard to say to be honest. Feeling unbalacnes usually isnt a side-effect from AAS use (that I know of at least). But when people quit smoking they are generally feeling a little weird, physically and emotionally. Testosterone usually gives you a very strong and overall great feeling.

How long has this been going on for? The full term of the cycle?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say it's caused by a combo of your smoking, and your BP..have you checked your BP? my remedy, stay off cigarettes, check your bp, throw in some cardio, and see what happens

joshr is offline Associate Member
    bp will do that i had a similar problem a few years back get it checked out

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    i would say it's caused by a combo of your smoking, and your BP..have you checked your BP? my remedy, stay off cigarettes, check your bp, throw in some cardio, and see what happens
    ditto

try doing more cardio

sbigpecs is offline Associate Member
    Having the feeling of a heavy head is quite posibbly your BP IS high. That accompanied with the need to take deep breaths is a classic sysmtom for me that my BP is up.

Make sure you do your cardio bro, nothing to hard, just get your heart pumping. I dont quite get what you mean about feeling unbalanced, but I sometimes go through periods where my head feels reall light headed. But that I feel for me is a combination of something lacking, IE, Vitamins and minerals. Make sure you stock up on everything you need bro.

Cardio is a MUST!!!! And keep a check on your BP. Good Luck.

little_soldier is offline Junior Member
    okay i will do cardio but i'm used on doing cardio after my weight session on the treadmill for about 15mins or during off days i jump ropes in the morning for 30 mins on empty stomach , i train for 2 days on and 1 day off , what is the best way ?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    there is no best way guy...the best way is what works for you...if you're doing cardio first thing in the morn. on empty stomach thats fine.it all depends on what you're looking to achieve.As far as the way you feel if it gets any worse go see the doc.

Don't mean to hijack but what's best for keeping BP down?

sbigpecs is offline Associate Member
    Whats your BP at the moment? If its just mderatley high, i would try using hawthorn berry capsules in your diet, garlic tablets, and cut back on your sodium intake. Watch what you EAT!!!

Go to your local health food store or online, and find out what other products can help lower your BP.

For me, nothing helps better than a good sufficient amount of cardio. And what ever gear your using will play a part. Most gear will raise your BP abit, some more than others. So try and leave them out if you can. I have had to leave out dbol .

Also your estrogen levels might be very high, so you might need to take an anti estrogen during your cycle.

See a doc if its very high. Be safe....

Hawthorn berry is a good idea for starters.......i'll try to find some if needed....thx bro!

Thread Information