Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Winny sides?

USMCSS is offline Associate Member

Winny sides?

I'm in week 10 of a Test E/Decca cycle and started my winny 4 days ago dosing 75mg ED orally. Every since I started taking the winny, I'm sore as a mf'er the next day in the muscle group I trained the day before. Much more sore than usual. I have also had bad stomach cramps, pissing hell of alot more and having diarrhea. It's my first time taking winny so I'm not sure if these are common sides or could it be something else? Anybody else had this problem?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Winny will dry you out a bit, that is why it is used mostly with cutting cycles. Thus the pissing, sore muscles and cramps...Try to increase your fluid intake and watch you potassium so you don't dehydrate

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i am getting the same thing from my winny caps, i am taking 150mg ed pre comp, and my cramps feel like i should give birth and diarhea is brutal....i also take 200mg potasium split into two 100mg doses everday and that helps with the muscle soreness but does nothing for th estomach pain....not sure what to tell ya, i just grin and bear it....

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Winny will dry you out a bit, that is why it is used mostly with cutting cycles. Thus the pissing, sore muscles and cramps...Try to increase your fluid intake and watch you potassium so you don't dehydrate
    yea winny can dry out your joints.. would taurine also be a good supp to add against the cramps?

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    winny makes your joints hurt really really bad and dehydrates you. Besides the horrible sides, its a good steroid if you can deal with it.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    yea winny can dry out your joints.. would taurine also be a good supp to add against the cramps?

I would think that L-taurine would make a good addition. I have not used it with Winny but have with Clen and I had NO cramping.

FLEX83 is offline Junior Member
    on winny now, only sides i was getting were soar joints, started glucosamine, seems to be working well...

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Yup, from what you guys are saying, it does sound like the winny causing the problem. I was starting to think I was coming down with the flu or something. I mean, I woke up yesterday feeling like I got hit by a truck. EVERYTHING hurt. Hell, it even hurt when my gf touched touched my hair and cracking my knuckles was like beating a hammer over my hand.

I'll up the fluids cause I know I have slacked a bit in the past couple days and try some potassium and taurine.

Thanks guys!

Captainron is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS View Post
    Yup, from what you guys are saying, it does sound like the winny causing the problem. I was starting to think I was coming down with the flu or something. I mean, I woke up yesterday feeling like I got hit by a truck. EVERYTHING hurt. Hell, it even hurt when my gf touched touched my hair and cracking my knuckles was like beating a hammer over my hand.

I'll up the fluids cause I know I have slacked a bit in the past couple days and try some potassium and taurine.

Thanks guys!

I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and started taking a cycle of Winny, 50 mg ED, and immediately started feeling something was off but I endured on until I wound up in the ER with what I thought was a stomach virus. Uncontrollable diarrhea and cramps and low grade fever. Found out my liver enzymes were off the chart! Plus even now my bowels still are inflamed.

My point is not everyone can stomach oral Winny, stop now before you do irreparable liver damage. At least have your enzymes checked.

Your body is trying to tell you that something is wrong. On a side note I didn’t have any issues with oral Anadrol . Winstrol can be extremely harsh.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and started taking a cycle of Winny, 50 mg ED, and immediately started feeling something was off but I endured on until I wound up in the ER with what I thought was a stomach virus. Uncontrollable diarrhea and cramps and low grade fever. Found out my liver enzymes were off the chart! Plus even now my bowels still are inflamed.

My point is not everyone can stomach oral Winny, stop now before you do irreparable liver damage. At least have your enzymes checked.

Your body is trying to tell you that something is wrong. On a side note I didn’t have any issues with oral Anadrol. Winstrol can be extremely harsh.
    you necromaniac....
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    you necromaniac....
    Took me a minute...

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Took me a minute...
    it takes me a while too, I need some heat. dead meat is very cold. I have to close my eyes and pretend its RuPaul.
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Missori's governor eric grietens has resigned amid allegations of trying to pay off a girl he fucked to keep quiet.

I gotta look and see how this is gonna effect my life...

Its not.
    Carry on folks. Lmao!

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Missori's governor eric grietens has resigned amid allegations of trying to pay off a girl he fucked to keep quiet.

I gotta look and see how this is gonna effect my life...

Its not.
    Carry on folks. Lmao!
    Sounds like a typical politicians thing to do lol

Thread Information