wannabehuge is offline New Member

New visitor from BSS

I was invited to come over here by my Big Bro Gilster. It looks like you have a real cool site here. Its good to see a good strong family of BBers taken care of each other.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to introduce myself... I did not see any other area and I wanted this to be seen.

I hope to learn a lot from you guys and hopefully I have some info that can help ya too.

I almost forgot.... any BSS bros suffering from withdrawals hehehe.... Piper set up a temporary Male forum on the female board for us to post our shit until the main board comes up.... and that should be up with in a couple of Days.... WEBBY has NOT given up on us yet!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome and enjoy. There is a lot to learn here.

CYCLEON Guest
    hey bro - glad to have u here! Im glad to hear that webby is getting the thing up again - what is up with that? I thought it was all good with the private forum and all???

anyway WELCOME, im sure ull see some familiar names around!

ptbyjason Guest
    Welcome to the board bro, you might like it so much over here you won't want to leave.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Welcome dude, good to have U.

Thanks for the warm welcome bros... it is good to be here. I am sure that I will spend some time here no matter what happens at BSS. You have a good bunch of people here.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    welcome aboard man hope ya have fun here

maxreps is offline New Member

Wellcome bro

Im also from bss. waiting to get on. This seems to be a cool board. Lots of good info. Gilster is a well educated dude and has good advise from what ive read on bss. Hope we can learn here.

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Whats up bro, i recognize you from BSS. This is a good board with good members. Need more people over here!! Stick around.

Gilster is offline Member
    Ahhhhhhh! My little little bro is here. Now everything got even better. Glad you followed my suggestion in coming over here. This was my first home bro. I learned about my first cycle by reading the old board here and by speaking to Mike. Mike our GOD on this board is as knowledgeable a person as you will ever learn from. This man is SMART and experienced. One of the best mods anywhere. I don't post much here cause I am so busy reading all the great info in the searches. I feel some of the best info on the net is available here. The main page drug profiles are GRADE A. Seems every other board tries to steal them from what I hear and see.

For those of you who don't know him, WBH is like a real brother to me, and a real great guy. He is a good guy to have on your board.

Glad Your Here little bro

~~BIG BRO OUT~~
    Gilster

Mike Guest
    Welcome to the family brother - good to have ya

(thank you for kind words Gill!)

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Gilster
    I learned about my first cycle by reading the old board here and by speaking to Mike. Mike our GOD on this board is as knowledgeable a person as you will ever learn from. This man is SMART and experienced. One of the best mods anywhere. Gilster
    Shoot Gil....this kind of sucking up to Mike is usually seen in one of MY posts.

BTW...welcome WBH...make sure you bookmark us even when BSS is back on track.

Pete

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    welcome

Mike Guest
    Pete - no worries - don't fight - you can BOTH kiss up to me LOL

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Bro, Don't let anyone fool you...ANYONE who does not kiss up to Mike is struck by lightning!

again thanks for the warm welcome! It is good to know my bodybuilding family is bigger than I thought. I definitely like the information I am finding here... and the software running this board is much much better than the software on bss... but of course many of my best friends are over there.... but I am making more here... so it looks like I am going to spend time at both places.... I am glad to be here.

Definitely glad to see my BIG BRO Gil is here too.
    Hey big bro here is a shout out to ya!
    ~little bro out~

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by wannabehuge
    I definitely like the information I am finding here... and the software running this board is much much better than the software on bss...

Originally posted by wannabehuge
    but of course many of my best friends are over there
    Just talk to them man. They will follow.

Thread Information