END-RAGE is offline Associate Member

Question injections and workouts

i have not started a cycle yet but i am wandering, if i have inject for instance into my quad and i feel a little sore or sum swelling, do most people still train the sore bodypart.
    is it better not to or is itfine

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Its perfectly fine but you should be smart enough not to inject in a bodypart you are about to work. I inject into the muscle I last worked so it has a full week to recover from possible injection pain.

yeh sounds smart, thanx

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Cbino i dont no if there is any truth to this maybe u can justify. I have heard some people saying if you Inject you quad, working out your legs the next day helps it spread around. Me personally it hurts and my squats suffer tremendously.

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    Cbino i dont no if there is any truth to this maybe u can justify. I have heard some people saying if you Inject you quad, working out your legs the next day helps it spread around. Me personally it hurts and my squats suffer tremendously.
    Agreed I used prop an I shot it in the leg sometimes an I would limp for 2 days haha, one day I was like hmmm I'm gonna try to strectch it... meanwhile this made it 10 times worse... I was limpin for 5 days... it wasnt as bad when I shot in the arm for some reason I oculd work that the next day it would hurt a lil but not half as bad as the leg

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i've never noticed a difference in soreness after working a region after injecting there.

yeh i would be shooting prop, but i was just wanderin, because i do leg on monday and id have to shoot on monday so should i shoot at night time perhaps?

one8nine is offline Banned
    are you saying you are going to do a prop cycle injecting once w eek on mondays?

no the cycle starts on mondays, so i wanna know if i can do injections at night

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    I don't let my injection schedule alter my routine. If legs happen to fall the same or next day, then I work through it. I do feel that working the quads does improve the pain more quickly by spreading the gear around.

Thread Information