THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

where to go from here????

alright im 20 years old i did my first cycle when i was 19. i know not the smartest idea but whats done is done and time to move on. OK so i was 5'11'' 175 pounds when i did my first cycle of test e 400mg a week and deca 400mg a week i gained 25 pounds(200pounds was my top weight) and loved everything about it. I had anti e well one cycle and i came off with clomid. after cycle i had about 1 month where i worked out then i met a girl and started partying with her and my workout routine and diet went to shit. I was holding my weight at about 195 until she came along then i dumped her cause my life was kind of in a bad place. when she was all said and done i was back down to 170 to 175. then i had 3 months of school where i took a break from the gym and now im back in the swing of things. i have been working out for about 2 months now diet is back in check and im slowly gainin my way back up. im wondering since i already ran aas can i jump back on and get the results i want or should i continue to stay off???????

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think you honestly know the answer to that question yourself !!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please do not consider taking any kind of AAS at this age, train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS,
    Go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top of the page and read all about diets/food and then go to the training forum, this is all you need and your age and stage, knowledge is power so research and don't do anything daft like taking anything at your age.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    its up to you . questions id ask myself
    are you planning to compete ,
    do you mind ruining your natural test levels
    do you plan on continuing using gear on and off
    do you see yourself training consistant in 10 years time
    do you care about hrt

Thread Information