tommy gavin is offline New Member

winstrol 25mg tabs

I am going to take the winstrol 25mg tabs for my first cycle(2 a day)what are the down falls and the benifits from this cycle.Not looking to get huge just trying to put on 5-7 pounds of muscle.what do you guys think?thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont need drugs if you only want to gain 5 lbs, that easily done just by upping your daily caloric intake. Its also not a good idea to run winny alone either

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    for your first cycle you should do test, winny alone is a bad idea, and at 25mg you will not get what you are hoping for.....for 5-7 pounds look in the diet forum and you can easily lean bulk and gain that in a short period and keep 100% of the gains....there are no benifits from your winny only at 25mg planned cycle, only draw backs...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    actually WEBB, he said he was gonna take two a day (50mg), but im sure we're both in agreement that its still not a good idea

Just by upping your calories by 500/day, you should be able to gain 5 lbs in a month.

poppa pump26 is offline Junior Member
    Dude, you dont take Winny by itself! especially for a first cycle. First cycle Test 500 mg 12 weeks

tommy gavin is offline New Member
    The reason i posted this is because i have two friends that are on the winstrol tabs for there first time and it is working wonders,and they are taking just the tabs thats it.they are taking 50mg aday.Where they got them buddy said were it is a low dose they dont need anything with it.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well you may not be as lucky bro...you got guys on here that are giving you good advise.Now you can either listen or not listen.But trust me sooner or later you will figure that it may not have beed a good idea to follow in your buddies footsteps...in fact ..whers your stats???age weight and how long youve been training??

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol only cycles suck. First cycle should be a single ester test, with dosage of 250-500mgs weekly. Run that for 10-12 weeks.

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy gavin
    The reason i posted this is because i have two friends that are on the winstrol tabs for there first time and it is working wonders,and they are taking just the tabs thats it.they are taking 50mg aday.Where they got them buddy said were it is a low dose they dont need anything with it.
    I find alot of stuff you have to think about what your goals are. Like if you go onto european sites, they're really into the tren and winstrol cycles, and they only do a month on, a month off. On here you have the typical american I want to look like a ****ing cartoon superhero, then when I'm 40 I'll have bitch tits, even if it's not gyno, you stop working out and you think all that muscle stays nice? These guys say if you want to see the horrors of steroid abuse go see a pro bodybuilder on the off season. I"ve heard of really stupid shit from some guys I know, like one dumb**** was doing an amp of winny every 5 days? I was like are you for real? Every second day at the min, and then by itself it's not that crazy. Everyone on here seems to not care to much about living past 50, so I say start slow, I started with 10 mls of sust my first time, then I did a tren only, which was awesome. Don't do these crazy cycles until your comfortable with it. Do maybe test by itself, or a deca only cycle for your first time. I'm sure you will notice some kind of gains from winstrol and test gives you gains but you won't keep alot. I love tren, but do it every second day. Your body bounces back quickly with tren too, it shuts you down hard but my test levels were normal after 2 weeks off, and I didn't take anything for pct. Alot of people on here don't realize alot of sources don't fall out of the sky, with everything available under the sky, and shit like anti-e's some people don't bother carrying. Get a good source, when I started I would pay 180 for what I get for 120 now, you got to climb the ladder and get a good source.

bad idea, bad idea. do some research on steroid profiles, previous threads, and words from the people who know best and then come back to this thread with possibilities. you are going about this the wrong way. you will be better off with going into a single ester test. for the least part of things you could go the route with var but with your knowledge im gonna say you arent ready for AAS at all. 5lbs gain? eat right and hit up the gym and you will get that in like 2 months. come on now

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    True enough go with a test, my whole point is do what your comfortable with. My first cycle I was reading about shit like roid rage , and I'd say roid rage is somewhat bullshit, but I've been on test before and I catch my self breathing super hard. Start with 250 mg a week of test enanthenate, getting used to injections and shit takes a couple times, plus to see what it does. Now I do 500-750 mg of enath with 400 mg of deca plus 50 g of winstrol a day, but I never would have done that much before. start slow, your joints will be ****ed up anyways if you don't have a good solid foundation to build on, but alot of cycles on here are pretty crazy, I'm getting into the european logic where you do a 1 month cycle of tren and a month off than a month on, it keeps your gains alot better apparantly, plus you won't get to a size like with test that will end up as fat when your old.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    LOL, man I swear I have for years gone to mexico to get clomid or nolvadex or when I lived near the border I would go across and do my shots and go home... and all the time the pharmacies and vets had clooege kids on spring break hanging around and they would see me go to the vet ask for my box ( he stored my big 50ml bottles for free ) I would do my injection and they would surround me asking how to take stuff across...

what did they want to take across? one guess.... wait for it.... WINSTROL ...

something is weird about highschool and college kids that all want winnie, I told every one of them to get some supertest 250 or a 50ml bottle on enanthate but not winny... I could tell they werent listening... and I saw many of them get pulled into the back room at the customs checkpoint...

dont waste your time on winstrol for a first cycle... get a 50ml vial of test c or test e from a good UG lab and you will get 2 cycles out of it... winnie is bad alone, and hairloss is an issue...

Thread Information