paddy155 is offline Member

Could I add Deca to my Test. E cycle ?

Hi guy's. A a quick question regarding my cycle. I am just going into my 7th week of my cycle tommorrow. I am running Test. E for 12 wks at 500mg and taking my 10mg Nolva. and .25 L-dex each day. The thing is I have 16ml of Nandrolone Decanoate that I had bought for a cycle last year,but did not research enough at the time to know that it is best to run a Test. cycle only. Is their any way in which I could incorparate any of this into the last 6 wks of my cycle ? Thanks for any advice.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey bro...I commend you for inquiring before you did anything.The testE should be kicking in if not already....what is the hurry....save it bro for a next cycle....test only on the first cycle is great to see how your body reacts.you have pct I hope already???good luck let us know how it goes!!

paddy155 is offline Member
    Yeah mate,have pct ready.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if this is your first cycle, i would stay the course with your test e dose and plan...if you are having trouble gaining more weight add more calories....that will help break any plateau your on....if you have tried both those and you are not on your first cycle i would say go for it and add the deca , just keep it around 400mg a week and runit 2-3 weeks less than the test e...of course...

Thread Information