LETSGETHUGE is offline New Member

Deca/Dianabol/Test stack

hi,for my next course i want to do deca 200mg/wk test e 250mg/wk and dianabol 30mg/day.
    i was thinking of running the dianabol for 4 wks and the deca for 8 weeks and test for 10 weeks......something like this....
    test only for 2 weeks then include the dianabol and deca (dianabol for 4 wks)then just deca and test for the remaining 4 weeks with clomid or novadex towards the end.
    all this is part of research any opionions please even on dose of deca and test.
    thanks

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Can't give opinions without knowing your prior cycle history and yo stats, age, height, weight, BF% etc,.......

1st cycle 8 wks deca .(no probs)
    Stats:29 yrs
    ht:5'11"
    wht:13st 10 (190 lbs)
    BF:20%

mori1541 is offline Junior Member
    just finished simular cycle with deca 600mg, sust 500mg and d-dol 30mg with great results... you should be happy with results. I'm about to start d-bol, sust,deca,and tren soon hopefully that goes as well.

thanks bruv,glad you got good results i'm hoping i will from mine.

texasaggie05 is offline Junior Member
    im runnin deca at 600 mgs/week, dianabol at 30 mgs/day, nolvadex at 10 mgs/day and clomid pct. i just started, but i think its gonna be a great cycle. im 22, 6'2, 215 lbs., and 15% BF

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie05
    im runnin deca at 600 mgs/week, dianabol at 30 mgs/day, nolvadex at 10 mgs/day and clomid pct. i just started, but i think its gonna be a great cycle. im 22, 6'2, 215 lbs., and 15% BF

Are you running any Test with that, or do you not worry or experience Deca Dick when running Deca without Test?
    Is this your First cycle ??

big guy 1 is offline New Member
    Same cycle I do. I would up your dose of test to 500mg and deca to 300mg broken over 2 shots a week. Since this is your second cycle, I guess you can run it for 10 weeks. I would run the above doses at D-Bol 4 weeks, Deca 10 weeks, and Test for 12 weeks instead, but not sure for your reasoning for 10 weeks.

For me, it took a couple of weeks for effects to take force. Why not get a couple of more weeks of growth before PCT?

Thread Information