briansauras is offline Senior Member

How would you take this

I have some 50mg winny caps and Im looking to take 50mg ED. I know you are suppose to take a dose every 8-9hrs but how should I take these?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you dont take it alone...winny only sucks...what else are you runnin it with???

split it up in 2 doses of 25mg, try for the to be 12 hours apart, since it is active for 8 hours, 12 is as close as you can get....unless you run it at 75mg ed then space them exactly 8 hours apart, and run it with something else also....

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB

split it up in 2 doses of 25mg, try for the to be 12 hours apart, since it is active for 8 hours, 12 is as close as you can get....unless you run it at 75mg ed then space them exactly 8 hours apart, and run it with something else also....
    I ment whats the best way to take a 50mg cap if I only want to take 50mg ED. I know you are suppose to take 25mg every 8-9hrs. Should I just break the caps and eat half the powder?

Im taking 500mg prop and 500mg tren with it aswell

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    honestly 50mg of winny is nothing...i would like to see it at a dose of 75-100mg ed ...but that is personal preference, 50mg winny does nothing for me at all....but yeah just split the tab and take it in halfs...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    You can start at 50mgs ady split up in 2 doses and see what happens but you mostly have to bump it up...also you may want to up the test a bit.IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    You can start at 50mgs ady split up in 2 doses and see what happens but you mostly have to bump it up...also you may want to up the test a bit.IMO
    I was planning on cutting so I figured less is more. I could run 700mg test and 500mg tren EW......

How much worse do the sides get from 50mg-75mg winny?

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB

yea fo sho throw some test in there

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    some people get diahrea...others upset stomach....you may react differently.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    guys it sounds like he has capped it himself and they arent splittable tabs....id say run the 100mg every 12 hours if you can or somethin by that i mean 50 mg every 12 hours or dose your caps differently next time to make this easier

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    some people get diahrea...others upset stomach....you may react differently.

i heard that about winni... and tbol too, but honestly these two types of gear dont bother my stomach at all. thats a good thing cause i still got alot of tbol and winni to take

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    guys it sounds like he has capped it himself and they arent splittable tabs....id say run the 100mg every 12 hours if you can or somethin by that i mean 50 mg every 12 hours or dose your caps differently next time to make this easier
    I didnt cap it myself and Im prety sure I can just pull the cap appart. But taking 50mg every 12hrs would = 100mg ED right?

yes it would...but its not easy to accurately dose the powder inside unless you had a very accurate digital scale anyone else have some suggestions

yes it would...but its not easy to accurately dose the powder inside unless you had a very accurate digital scale anyone else have some suggestions

you could drop the powder into a certain amount of water, mix it up, and divide the 50 mgs by the volume of water, which would give you the concntration.

lets say for example, you mix 10 pills worth of powder into 5 ccs of water. then it would be a little less than 100 mgs/ml

and no i am not trying to suggest you inject this solution, youd take it orally

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    lets say for example, you mix 10 pills worth of powder into 5 ccs of water. then it would be a little less than 100 mgs/ml
    then i could take 0.25ml every 12hrs right?

i could put 40pills in 20cc of water and it would still work out the same right?
    Last edited by briansauras; 06-19-2006 at 12:17 AM.

good thinkin tren !! itll hold fine in water? or should peg be used or one of those or grain alchohol ive never brewed orals so i dont know but suspending it in a liquid is aA GREAT IDEA

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    then i could take 0.25ml every 12hrs right?

i could put 40pills in 20cc of water and it would still work out the same right?

well lets see, 40 pills in 20 mls of water would be 100 mgs/ml. .25 ml would be 25 mgs. so youd be running the winni at 50 mgs ed.

good thinkin tren!! itll hold fine in water? or should peg be used or one of those or grain alchohol ive never brewed orals so i dont know but suspending it in a liquid is aA GREAT IDEA

id imagine that winni would be fine suspended in water. i mean, injectable winni usually is in water, and it works to drink that, so im thinking everything would be fine. just dont forget to shake the hell out of it before you take it

Thread Information