wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

your thoughts on upcoming cycle

Hey guys im planning out my third cycle which i actually consider my second. My first one was 4 weeks of t-200 and gained about 10 pounds and i think i ended up littler than what i started out with. Then came the wonderful world of anabolicreview.com where i learned nite in and nite out abotu everything i needed to know about training,nutrition,rest,and AAS. well my second cycle was huge success and within the last year i have went from 236 pounds @ 19%b/f to 263 pounds @ 16-17% b/f where I stand now. Anyway,I am considering the following cycle and would like your opinions.

week 1-10 - 600-800 mg of test/wk
    week 1-? - 75-100 mg fina ed
    week 1-10 - 400 mg/wk equipoise or deca (?)

As you all can see im confused as to what to stack with the finaplex. If you could all give me some insight on what would be the best stack for me then please respond.

stats: 6'2 263 @16-17%b/f

goal two month's after cycle- 269-275 @ 13 % b/f

G-S Guest
    First off, what type of test? Once you have that narrowed, I would run the FINA to go right up until clomid.

Example:

Weeks 1-10 T200
    Weeks 1-10 EQ
    Weeks 5-12 FINA
    Week 13 begin Clomid Therapy.

Run the FINA on the back half, as it has a short half life, and you can run it right up until the day before you start Clomid.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    test ent from brovel

hey g.s. , can you tell me if equal would be ideal for post workout sugars or not? the ingredients listed is dextrose and maltodextrin. I know that's what i need but i dont know how many of the packets i would need to get 50mg of it

G-S Guest
    Good. Then run it as I have it listed.

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    Gettin Stupid took the words right out of my mouth. I think running the fina at 75mg's ed should be enough. Or if you could get some winny one of my friends ran a cycle like this and had increadible results.
    test 1-10
    EQ 1-10
    Fina 1-6
    winny 50mgs ED 8-13

G-S Guest
    That's nice Irish, but I still prefer to run the FINA at the end, for maximum keepage of gains and strength.

Straight, if you are looking for some quick results, feel free to throw some DBOL in on the front half - it'll keep you pacified, as the TEST and EQ wont start kickin in till around week 4...

OH, and about the equal. I have no idea bro. Better save that question for TNT.

what about running fina for ten weeks

G-S Guest
    I know guys who have ran it for 12 weeks. I would only do it for 8 weeks max. But, that's me. Either way, run it for 2 weeks AFTER you stop your test and eq. THEN, hit clomid.

Thread Information