Thread: Wtf?!?

Stalker is offline New Member

Wtf?!?

I send out 8 PMs to Mods and Vets last week asking a simple question about a site that claims to sell legal products......NO RESPONSE from anyone!!!

I then post a message(since I can't get an answer anywhere else) without using the name of the site and it gets taken off the board!!!! I used what used to be an excepted and widely used abbreviation and suddenly its taboo???? I've been on this site off and on since 2001 and people have long debated their products openly many times, posting lab test results and all kinds of shit. These posts are still on the board, I just finished searching for one. But suddenly to hint at this site is forbidden.

So why the hell was my post deleted and why has this board become so UN-informative recently. And if you are gonna get rid of my post get rid of the other 500 using the same abbreviation(not to mention the ones that use the entire name).

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    isnt it 100 posts before a source check? im not sure

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    PM a willing mod or vet, sometimes we are busy and you may have to wait a while before you get an answer,

100 posts and 45 days activity so wait abit longer

I was asking a simple question about an open website.....how is that a source check?

surely you are asking if the website is good to go?

And as for number of posts......I have posted at least 5000 times on this site in the last 5 years, I just cant get into my old account for reasons unbeknowst to me.

Marcus, thanks for your interest.... I will PM you my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker
    Marcus, thanks for your interest.... I will PM you my question.
    Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity.*

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I was asking a simple question about an open website.....how is that a source check?
    stop whining mate,you never pm'd me and even if you did i do not know you from Adam so what makes you think we'd help you,after all you could be filth(police) for all we know......................
    get on with your buisness here and get to the aquired posts then give someone a pm....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    id say its from arr he is mentioning....they have good reviews on the products so i wouldnt really worry about them man...if thats what ur talkign about

And as for number of posts......I have posted at least 5000 times on this site in the last 5 years, I just cant get into my old account for reasons unbeknowst to me.
    well you sort out your account then that would be ok.....but seein as you have only 22 posts you could be talkin rubbish for all we know mate............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

That whole 100 post thing is bogus.......that just creates more post whores. The 45 day part makes since, though.

guy must have forgot frontloading clomid is only for one day hes on 3 weeks so hes is pretty emotional

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    id say its from arr he is mentioning....they have good reviews on the products so i wouldnt really worry about them man...if thats what ur talkign about
    if that was the site that he was asking about, it wouldnt have been edited or deleted..

i dont understand why use a different user name to ask vets and mods about a website, i understand on the open board but not in the pm. i wouldnt trust someone with a different username claiming to be someone else either..

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    That whole 100 post thing is bogus.......that just creates more post whores. The 45 day part makes since, though.
    First off ot Anabolios, HAHAHAH

Staulker,

Actually if you did your research before you spouted your mouth you'd see in the thread pertaining to this that post whores will not get responses from Mods/Vets..

BTW buddy I didn't receive a PM either so it seems you are full of shit to me.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr

I said "8 vets and mods".....not ALL.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I bet none. I bet crybaby *whaaaaaaa* cry to mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr

Staulker,

Actually if you did your research before you spouted your mouth you'd see in the thread pertaining to this that post whores will not get responses from Mods/Vets..

This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. This site used to be informative and everyone used to respect one another. Now, everyone just wants to make some smart ass comment or flame someone or tell them they are full of shit.

This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. This site used to be informative and everyone used to respect one another. Now, everyone just wants to make some smart ass comment or flame someone or tell them they are full of shit.
    no...i think good advice is handed out for FREE in many threads and people that are misguided are reguided in the proper direction in ALL aspects of bodybuilding you just seem to be whining like a pre pubescent girl aka a man using a gram of clomid everyday if you didnt pm every mod or vet then you must not care that much not everyone is going to bend over backwards to answer your stupid question maybe you could have a reason to politely mention it if you had tried every mod and vet and they didnt answer..in which case im sure there is a good reason suck it easy pal

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    no...i think good advice is handed out for FREE in many threads and people that are misguided are reguided in the proper direction in ALL aspects of bodybuilding you just seem to be whining like a pre pubescent girl aka a man using a gram of clomid everyday if you didnt pm every mod or vet then you must not care that much not everyone is going to bend over backwards to answer your stupid question maybe you could have a reason to politely mention it if you had tried every mod and vet and they didnt answer..in which case im sure there is a good reason suck it easy pal
    ROTFLMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    ROTFLMFAO
    haha thats a sick avatar..i took a video on my phone off the chappelles show dvd of that guy and i always tell people i seen him mowing his lawn and they believe me

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Which 8?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

ok boys remember this is a no flame site,i shall have to take great pleasure in smackin your bottoms............
    Stalker you come on here whinin about no one replyin to your pm's,you are gonna get members givin you some crap because you obviously have not read the rules where it states abouit pmin mods/vets....
    chill out mate hit the 100 post thang then try again...
    tho you shouldnt be able to send pm's anyhow till youv hit the 25 mark............

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    ive sent pms to mods askin source checks but no reply, cuz i havent been here for 45 days yet. so its too late to ask if my stuff was legit or not

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I didn't get shit in my PM box, which is strange because most of the PM traffic comes to me.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Fu*k this, I say 1 year as a member and 500 QUALITY posts. And I say we delete the whore thread PERMANENTLY and allow no others to be created.

Then we'd have less to worry about.

I was still an idiot after 5 months on this site. 45 days/100 posts aint nothin to be handin out info like that.

And take a copy of their DL, SS card and birth cert first.

rsmitty is offline New Member

45 post and Half way there

Well coming from a newbie, this site has been kick ass. No way I could have learned what I now know without this site. No I dont claim to know it all but i do know that 100 post and 45 days will definitly get you started when you need info checks.

Get the posts and come back. And not everone is a post whore. I am actually very selective on what I ask,,,,, Knoledge is the key, but Posts are the door knob.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Fu*k this, I say 1 year as a member and 500 QUALITY posts. And I say we delete the whore thread PERMANENTLY and allow no others to be created.

Then we'd have less to worry about.

I was still an idiot after 5 months on this site. 45 days/100 posts aint nothin to be handin out info like that.

And take a copy of their DL, SS card and birth cert first.
    lol agree..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you ask me anything stupid as f*ck like that, I just laugh in your face.

I laugh because of how stupid people are NOT READING the SIGNATURES that some mods/vets have LIKE MINE.

Hooked on Phonics worked for millions.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You're full of shit.

~SC~

Thread Information