crackle is offline Associate Member

my price for dbol...

brothas,
    i have access to 25mg tabs of D-bol, 100pills for $180. this is more than i need but is the price good? i can use the remaining for another cycle...also, i heard that the 25mg pills may be underdosed, any truth to this? thanks in advance>>>

you guys are looking, so...any replies? i need to make up my mind quick... thanks...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    sounds like an okay deal. i heard they are underdosed too, but haven't tried myself. i bought pink thais by the 1000 for $300, and they seem pretty good.

Cruedog85 is offline New Member
    well i pay 18 cents for 1, 5mg russian tab. so if you do the math that would be 90 cents for 25mg. it looks like your paying $1.80 for 1 tab. so thats basically double me so. i also highly recommend the russian dbol

well, i just got back from doing homework at the local Barnes and Noble and I took a break and picked up a new bodybuilding mag I have never seen before. I ran across an article about steroid potencies. it said that TTokkyo brands werent worth a shit, all there crap is underdoesed if anything. an experiment that they performed stated that a 10mg. tab of Dbol actually only contained 2mg of winny???and the 5mg tabs only contained on the average 3mg of actual Dbol. any views ot past experiences about this??

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Go with Pink thais d-bol. Work great and you can get thewm for a steal......if you know the right people.

Thread Information