BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Using dbol with Cytomel

A buddy of mine has some t3 and was planning on taking it. He is moderately informed on t3 and knows that it is recommended to be on AS while using the cytomel . He asked me if he could just use dbol while he was using the t3 rather than going for a full blown steroid cycle. While I said that this most likely wouldnt be as effective as doing a proper cycle, I wasnt 100% sure of the right answer. It does seem that the dbol would minimize muscle loss due to the cyctomel and it does seem that he really wouldnt have much for muscle gain that would be lost do to an oral only cycle when completed as he is not using it to gain lean mass but rather as a supplement to his t3.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It would, depending on dose, help sustain muscle while on T3. I would make sure food intake was proper. He will not see the results of T3 until after the cycle is complete. What is his doses for both cytomel and dbol ?

(I could think of better compounds)

His dose, I am not sure....I would expect his dose on dbol would be around 30-40mg and since t3 dose is so subjective I wouldnt want to speculate.

I am not a big fan of using the dbol only with his t3, as i feel he should wait until he has proper time to do a proper cutter but its up to him so whatever.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I know guys that use about 350mg of test prop with 60mg of var and that was with 100mcg of T3... Cutting cycle they did rather well. I have only ran t3 with a test/tren cycle and once with dnp . I tried one cutting cycle and it turned into a bulking... again.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    ya my buddy is wanting to take clen /t3 with Pher plex....i told him to switch to a 350mg prop w dbol or sumthin

anyone else...would taking the dbol while using t3 be ok...I understand that it is not as beneficial as using prop, etc but would this be sufficient

Chipper Jones78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    anyone else...would taking the dbol while using t3 be ok...I understand that it is not as beneficial as using prop, etc but would this be sufficient
    I'm doing righ niow, it's all good.

Chip

Thread Information