Thread: need help

fr8lnr01 is offline New Member

need help

Hi, my name is Ed. I am 5' 11" 265 lbs, probably about 18%. I am Lean all over with the exception of the intertube of the spare tire i used to carry around with me. Was fortunate enough to have Acr*****ly(post adolescent) and grew very well in my 20's. Got the growth hormone producing tumor removed in 2000 sometimes i wish i had it back for the strength reasons.

Bench 405
    Squat 455
    Leg press 1530

Looking to start on a cycle... a real one all have done so far is one vial of deca 300 at 1-1.5 cc per week for 7 weeks. Will be looking for advice.

Was thinking
    Deca@ 600 14 weeks
    Enth@ 350 10 weeks
    Tren @? 10 weeks
    Together
    What should I follow op with and what else should I be taking with it

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

need help

Ok bro is this your first cycle???
    Last edited by Bigmax; 06-20-2006 at 12:16 PM. Reason: correction

fr8lnr01 is offline New Member
    second i suppose, i forgot to add that i was also running winstrol with the deca . dont forget though i am 270 and i am not over 18 bf i am pretty big already thats why i figured 600 on the dec would be more effective

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    At 265 is your goal strength or bbing? I mean if you are 18% bf and got down to 240lbs at low doubles I think you should rethink this. Will this tumor be effected by hormones? And if you are looking to run deca that high without at least 200mg of test more, wont that cause deca dick?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Well Ed, here goes...
    I know you hate to hear it as much as I hate to say it, but you're not ready for cycling yet. The impact you're looking for simply won't be there, and you'll be left sorely dissatisfied.
    You really need natural work to eliminate that "spare tire", aas won't do it. I'd spend time in the diet & training forums, before spending money on gear.

You seem to have the necessary motivation, post your diet and workouts in the proper forums and have them scrutinized. I think you can make GREAT strides in preparation for cycle. Best wishes.

M.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Test needs to be run atleast one week longer than deca . I'd run something like 500mgs test, 400mgs deca, for 10 week test, and nine for the deca.

id run that test enanthate at atleast 500mgs a week.

Thread Information