suthernflames316 is offline New Member

EQ/Winny cycle, no test......

OK, first of all this is not my first cycle. My first cycle was Test E , 400mg/wk for 12 weeks and proper PCT foloowing. Honestly, strength gains were good and all, but i hated the sides and just the overall feeling while on it. Yes, everyone responds different, but i just didnt care for it, maybe just bc it was my first cycle.

I want to give Equipoise a go stacked with Winstrol to give me quality, steady gains and lose a bit of remaining body fat. I have researched tons on this site before I actually registered, however, every EQ thread i found always ended up in a "test or no cycle" conclusion. I DO NOT want to run any kind of test in this cycle. I am not looking for huge, sheer mass right now, which is why i chose and planned this cycle. ANY SUGGESTIONS or OPINIONS would be great. Thanks.

1 - EQ 400 mg/WK
    2 - EQ 400 mg/WK
    3 - EQ 400 mg/WK
    4 - EQ 400 mg/WK
    5 - EQ 400 mg/WK
    6 - EQ 400 mg/WK, Winstrol 50 mg/ED
    7 - EQ 400 mg/WK, Winstrol 50 mg/ED
    8 - EQ 400 mg/WK, Winstrol 50 mg/ED
    9 - EQ 400 mg/WK, Winstrol 50 mg/ED
    10 - EQ 400 mg/WK, Winstrol 50 mg/ED
    11 - EQ 400 mg/WK, Winstrol 50 mg/ED
    12 - EQ 400 mg/WK, Winstrol 50 mg/day, HCG 3000iu/5 days
    13 - ..................... Winstrol 50 mg/day, HCG 3000iu/5 days
    14 - ................................................ HCG 1500iu/5 days, Nolva 40mg/day
    15 - ................................................ HCG 1500iu/5 days, Nolva 30mg/day
    16 - .................................................. ......................... Nolva 20mg/day
    17 - .................................................. ......................... Nolva 20mg/day

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What sides didnt you like when you took test?

mainly the bloated feeling, apart from the usual test sides. although i could have prevented it with armidex. how to like the cycle posted above?

I would more or less always run any cycle with a test base, if your experiencing sides effects there are other compounds to take to help them, if the cycle is planned well you shouldnt be having bad sides,

what are your stats? how long been training?

25 yrs, 5'10, 190lbs, working out for about 3 years.
    bench = 355, squat ~ 405
    current diet = 4000 cal a day, 40/40/20, 6-7 meals a day

As I stated above I do not want to run test.

I wouldnt run a cycle without test as the base, ive done it and i prefer running test, i dont like your planned cycle at all, test builds quality muscle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont like the sides of test, which can easily be controlled, youre probably not gonna like the sides of not having any test in your body either. Im not saying you have to run a lot, but at least run a replacement dose, you'll benefit much better if you do

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you dont like the sides of test, which can easily be controlled, youre probably not gonna like the sides of not having any test in your body either. Im not saying you have to run a lot, but at least run a replacement dose, you'll benefit much better if you do
    yea i kno i could keep test e at like 250/week just to have it in there, but i just want something that is relativly safer and the gains not be too drastic.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Ageed with marcus and long...you dont need to run much...I cant imagine the sides of 400mgs of enan..being too bad....also you r bloat could have been from the diet you carried.You said you're not looking for sheer size and you're looking to shed some body fat and staedy gains well you dont need AAS for that bro.

That pretty much why I chose EQ since its so versitile and it produces steady gains.

1-12 Test E, 200-400 mg/week
    1-12 EQ, 400 mg/week

Effective? Should I keep the Winstrol , HCG , and Nolva where it is at as shown above?

That looks better bro...Me personally would keep the test higher than the eq but being that you werent even gonna do test thats cool...you may want to run the cycle 15 weeks for full benefit of the eq....stop the eq a week before the test....winny and pct looks fine.IMO

Taursu is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suthernflames316
    That pretty much why I chose EQ since its so versitile and it produces steady gains.

1-12 Test E, 200-400 mg/week
    1-12 EQ, 400 mg/week

Effective? Should I keep the Winstrol, HCG, and Nolva where it is at as shown above?
    This ones better yeah, EQ dose is good, but test is a bit low as mentioned by the gentleman above, youre PCT's fine. But personally I only use winstrol with deca , as the winny litterarly kill my joints if im without the right lubication(in this case deca)...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You can run a eq/winny cycle IMO, if you get sides with Test. But I would use the winny in the beginning as a kick-start, b/c the eq takes several weeks to kick in. Yust run Proviron with the cycle and you want have any of the sides that could occur with lack of Test in it.

a78
    a78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suthernflames316
    mainly the bloated feeling, apart from the usual test sides. although i could have prevented it with armidex. how to like the cycle posted above?

GO WITH TEST-PROP

EQ/winny cycle no test....

Quote Originally Posted by a78
    GO WITH TEST-PROP
    WHY?????

Thread Information