series645 is offline New Member

input...Worried about starting again

I started a cycle of winny and test 250 about 4 weeks ago. After i did two injections of test and 1 of winny, i ended up getting a abscess
    from the winny. Injection site was my glute. I went to the doc got antibiotic shot and pills and it is almost all the way gone. I was trying to do a IM injection with a needle < 1 inch(stupid)...is this why i could have got an infection? I payed for 1 inch needles, but i am still timid about starting my cylce again. Are infections, such as abscesses, common? I used new needles and tried to keep everything sterile and stioll got an infection...bad gear??....suggestions/input would be appreciated

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    So you stopped the cycle 4wks ago and already want to start up again? You shouldn't have stopped it prematurely, yo-yo'ing your hormone levels like that.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    So you got the abcess and then decided to stop injecting and just kinda let your cycle end without PCT or anything? Weak move man.

I think you need to lay off steroids for a while until you actually know what you are doing. Do you know how often you have to inject each of these? Do you know what PCT is?

i only have done 2 shots or test 1 winny....i stopped because i wanted to get a 1 inch needle. Yes, i have heard of pct. I am just worries about getting another abscess. I told doc i sat on a pin and he did not ask anymore questions but i do not want it to happen again. I am 21 on the rents insurance. I thought pct would not be needed with only 3 shots. I was planning on doing 500mg test and 100mg win. If i started again i would make sure i did not stop until finished.

haha sat on a pin? I bet he had a good laugh after you left since you should be injecting on the upper/outer portion of your Glute.

PCT probably isn't needed but it still wasn't great on your system suppressing it temporarily with synthetic test.
    You are running 100mg of Winny/day?
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    How were you gana run this cycle

How many week's test
    How many week's winny

i just needed to give him something to write down lol....no, was going to do 150 mg/week. I might just stick to the test now though because i think the winny might be junk. I did not have any problem of swelling or anyhting with the test...could the abscess have been from the size needle???...did not go into my muscle?

test 250, 500 mg/week, 12 weeks

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    What I was getting at was the fact that it sounded like you were gona run the winny thru your whole cycle.

Winny for 12 week's would put A hurting on your liver

no...i was not going to run it the entire 12 weeks. i think it is junk thought so i am not going to inject anymore....are infections very common with test 250. my buddies are still on it and get "pockets" that go away after a few days. Would it be ok if i started the cycle again...it has been about 2 1/2 weeks since last injection.

I don't think your ready for anabolics as originally stated by Bino, I think that's the best advice I can give in this situation and from reading your vast knowledge on the subject.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

yea...i think i will do some more reading. My friends and i decided to do it and i only had a few weeks to look up some stuff. They do not even plan on doing pct (idiots). I told them they really should do more research but they do not have internet access. If i wait another month will my gear still be good? thanks for the comments

Yes, it'll be good for year more than likely.. look at the expiration date. Keep it in an cool dry area out of sunlight.

Also visit the Diet forum as it will benefit you much more than researching anabolics. Anybody can write and follow a cycle, but very few can consistantly stick with a great diet.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 06-21-2006 at 08:50 PM.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

I have been lifting for about 5 years.....i keep a good diet (i think it is just as important as lifting). I am 6'4'' weight =220 bench =350 squat= 420. I just decided to do roids lil too early without researching enough. Thanks for the input IB and everyone else. Anabol Rev has helped a lot so far

layinglow is offline Junior Member
    It's cool to do reseach, but when I started Jucin, ther was no internet. we had to wing it. I've never had problems. I think alot of these guys are to hard on you. 2 shots of test isn't going to shut your own test down. your good to go on your next cycle.

That is horrible advice to give a 21yr old that has plenty of natural potential and learning to do before the use of AAS. We are hard on the younger guys for a reason, and that's to educate them not just tell them "just wing it", "your good to go on your next cycle".
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

layinglow is offline Junior Member
    read the post better, I said I winged it. not that he should. I just think your making to big of a deal out out 2 shots of test, thats nothing. and if it was taken 4 weeks ago, he should have no problem stating another cycle.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Layinglow,
    I agree with some of what you've said, and yes two shots is not a big deal, but based on this guy's speech (Are infections, such as abscesses, common; less than 1'' in glute; etc.) it's obvious that he needs more study. That coupled with his age (which though not a teen, is still borderline) indicates time would be his best friend. So the guys aren't coming down so much on his cycle interruption, but rather looking at the big picture. Had he been more knowledgeable, it would have showed in his preparation, and cycle truncation would have likely been avoided.

M.

Thread Information