DCB83 is offline Associate Member

Deca & Test question

I heard that a single deca shot can lower your natural testosterone levels and makes your libido go to shits.
    if im taking some sus+ test prop with deca will i feel any of this?
    I liked the way i felt when i was only on omnadren 250. ( horny,great erections,)

beuleux is offline Banned
    ull be fine with test added ull be shagging like a rabbit posessed

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DCB83
    I heard that a single deca shot can lower your natural testosterone levels and makes your libido go to shits.
    if im taking some sus+ test prop with deca will i feel any of this?
    I liked the way i felt when i was only on omnadren 250. ( horny,great erections,)
    will this be your 1st cycle mate?if so what are your stats and training exp please........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

ITripMidgets is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    will this be your 1st cycle mate?if so what are your stats and training exp please........................
    not trying to be an ass but what does that have to do with his question?
    Last edited by Booz; 06-24-2006 at 03:15 PM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by ITripMidgets
    Its a fair question ITM, IF it was your first cycle, we would not be suggesting that you use deca . Knowing your stats and history, helps determine the best recomendations on compounds and doses to TRY to keep you as safe and healthy as possible while giving you the best cycle advice FOR YOU specifically based on , well, your stats,,,,,,,, thats why!!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    It has alote to do with his question bcoz the advice that he will recieve will be based on his stats & all that stuf

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    It has alote to do with his question bcoz the advice that he will recieve will be based on his stats & all that stuf
    umm.....sure....

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Its a fair question ITM, IF it was your first cycle, we would not be suggesting that you use deca. Knowing your stats and history, helps determine the best recomendations on compounds and doses to TRY to keep you as safe and healthy as possible while giving you the best cycle advice FOR YOU specifically based on , well, your stats,,,,,,,, thats why!!
    his stats wont determine wether or not the deca will shut him down when ran with sust and prop....

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    No DCB, you should not get any loss of libido from deca /Test, yes it is true deca can supress libido, but this is done by supressing natural test production which you are replacing with the sust. So, don't worry be happy and go have good boners! lol

ITRIP, it is perfectly normal to ask for stats before answering a question, if you don't you may find yourself advising a 12 year old on how to take AAS-this would be truly fvcked would it not?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    umm.....sure....

his stats wont determine wether or not the deca will shut him down when ran with sust and prop....

OK, ITM, not to get into a debate here, but the guy has 7 posts. It is good to know more about the person before any questoins or advice is given. True he can lie about his stats, but then he is just doing himself more harm than good. We dont' want to encorage advice to 17 year olds or the like if you know what i mean.

he is asking questions about taking Sust and Prop at the same time, which is not really that great since there is already prop in sust, thus showing some inexperience or lack of research on his part.

So again, knowing his prior history, if he tells the truth, we would be more likely to answer his question, BUT also guide him as to WHY things may or may not be a good idea to do or not do at his/her level of experience.

I always like to know the level of experience and knowledge of the person if possible so I know how in depth of a answer I want to spend time giving.

JMHO though!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    OK, ITM, not to get into a debate here, but the guy has 7 posts. It is good to know more about the person before any questoins or advice is given. True he can lie about his stats, but then he is just doing himself more harm than good. We dont' want to encorage advice to 17 year olds or the like if you know what i mean.

he is asking questions about taking Sust and Prop at the same time, which is not really that great since there is already prop in sust, thus showing some inexperience or lack of research on his part.

So again, knowing his prior history, if he tells the truth, we would be more likely to answer his question, BUT also guide him as to WHY things may or may not be a good idea to do or not do at his/her level of experience.

I always like to know the level of experience and knowledge of the person if possible so I know how in depth of a answer I want to spend time giving.

JMHO though!
    Well I can understand your reasoning behind that and appreciate the anwser

beuleux is offline Banned
    Well I can understand your reasoning behind that and appreciate the anwser
    seems logical to me bro

DCB83 is offline Associate Member
    thanx dudes,
    sorry i was away for a while.
    i cycled once last summer.
    omnadren250
    with dbol and winstrol .
    this is my first time with deca .
    i get really good stuff but unfortunately i was misinformed about taking
    test prop and sust at the same time. is it really that bad of an idea?
    if not would it be cool to take
    a sust250 monday , deca200 wednesday,sust250 with prop friday/saturday as my weekly shots?

Quote Originally Posted by DCB83
    thanx dudes,
    sorry i was away for a while.
    i cycled once last summer.
    omnadren250
    with dbol and winstrol .
    this is my first time with deca .
    i get really good stuff but unfortunately i was misinformed about taking
    test prop and sust at the same time. is it really that bad of an idea? No not a bad idea, it's just that Sust already has some prop in it
    if not would it be cool to take Feel free to take sust and prop together, no prob
    a sust250 monday , deca200 wednesday,sust250 with prop friday/saturday as my weekly shots? If you do shoot the prop you have to shoot it at least EOD, same with the sust, so shooting once or twice a week ain't gonna cut it
    Run it like so: weeks 1-12 Sust@500mg/wk, weeks 1-10 Deca@300 mg/wk, weeks 12-14 Test prop 100mg EOD Then PCT beginning week 15.

Sexpert is offline New Member
    i'm on my first cycle of deca by itself, i dont have any sides like deca dick so far

not bein an ASS but wat the fvck has it got to do with you.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

basically if this is his 1st cycle he shouldnt be takin the amount of gear he is gonna take,we like to know who the fvck we are givin advice to if you dont mind..................as stated abouve we could be telling a 12 year old or some one who only just picked up weights last week on how to use juice,what has this got to do with the question?use your brain mate.................
    ive just got in from a 12 hour poxy shift and i get this........................

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Bro. You gotta understand that this forum is made up of alot of guys and gals that have a massive amount of experience in the use of AS. I personally thank each and everyone of them for the time and effort they put in to giving advice to the inexperienced who feel the need to give AS a shot. I screwed up my first 2 cycles listening to a bunch of wannabee Arnies who think they know it all and now,,,, im learning more and more about doing it right. They ask the questions cos they need to. Would your doc give you a prescription without knowing all the facts about whats ailing you???? Pretty doubtful bro. Im here for the duration and I guess so are you. Learn from these guys if you need to but if youve got mountains of experience yourself share your knowledge. Good luck bro

Thread Information