Thread: Hcg = Gyno???

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member

Hcg = Gyno???

I heard from many that when they ran hcg during pct. they got gyno. Anyone else have this happen???

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Try reading the profile offered to you by this site
    Here's the link

Anabolic Review Profile: HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadatropin)

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    That will answear your question

You Just gota read

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    hcg is NOT a PCT drug.... it's a during cycle drug

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd

you will get lots of debate on this statement.

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member
    PROPERLY USED it can be a very good tool for PCT of heavy cycles. because it is suppressive of natural test, its recommended that you stop using it 2 weeks before your nolva/clomid ends.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Its both.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Its both.
    Agreed.

It can be used very effectively whilst "on" and during PCT IMO.

And yes...It will raise estrogen levels which in turn, may lead to gyno. This is why an AI is used during PCT to lower already high estrogen levels. A SERM can also be used. During PCT estrogen is elevated and exogenous testosteorne ended, thats if the cycle contained testosterone . We now must use PCT to reach endogenous testosterone levels again.

Titan1 is offline Member
    I wouldnt use hcg during PCT because you still have to recover from the hcg thats why it should be used during cycle usinghcg in your pct is a temporary solution only

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    I wouldnt use hcg during PCT because you still have to recover from the hcg thats why it should be used during cycle usinghcg in your pct is a temporary solution only
    Not true.

As far as I know it, using HCG with Nolva will not inhibit the production of any naturally produced ganadotropins during PCT. Its not a quick answer at all.

Effect of an antiestrogen on the testicular response to acute and chronic administration of hCG in normal and hypogonadotropic hypogonadic men: tamoxifen and testicular response to hCG.

Levalle OA, Suescun MO, Fiszlejder L, Aszpis S, Charreau E, Guitelman A, Calandra R.

Division Endocrinologia, Hospital Carlos Durand, Instituto de Biologia y Medicina Experimental, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

The effect of the antiestrogen tamoxifen (Tx) on the acute and chronic hCG administration was evaluated in patients with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HH) and in normal men. An hCG test (5000 IU hCG) was performed before, after two months of hCG administration (2000 IU hCG three times weekly) and after two months of hCG + Tx (2000 IU hCG three times weekly plus 20 mg/day of tamoxifen). Blood samples were obtained before and following 24 and 72 h of every test to determine T, E, 17OHP and SHBG. T increased only in HH with both treatments (X +/- SEM: Basal: 97.9 +/- 19.7; hCG: 237.7 +/- 43.2; hCG +/- Tx: 204.7 +/- 10.7 ng/100 ml). 17OHP rose with hCG alone, but not with hCG + Tx in both groups. E, SHBG and 17OHP/T ratio did not change after treatments. hCG tests: E increased 24 h following hCG administration in every test. The ratio 17OHP/T rose at 24 h in the first and second test but in the third test it did not change. These results support the role of E in the acute hCG-induced Leydig cell desensitization. However, the association of Tx does not improve T serum levels, suggesting that E might not be the unique factor involved in the mechanisms for testicular desensitization.

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    I have read that it aromitizes easy and if you use small amounts more often like 500mg eod during pct you should be fine but thats just what i read on this site. im no expert

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Im using HCG now at 500ius every 4 days and its working great...im going to use Hooker's PCT as soon as i finish... i think ill be able to make a very quick and successful recovery using HCG with nolva and aromasin like the protocol calls for....

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had 2000 iu of HCG left over when I began PCT.

I split it into 4 doses and I have to say I noticed significant puffiness around both nipples while running HCG, Aromasin , Nolvadex , and Proviron . I used the HCG up the first 2 weeks of PCT, and since I have noticed less puffiness.

Thread Information