Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

DBOL only cycle...

I know, I know...we all hate this question. However, as I have posted a few days ago my friend is wishing to use dbol while on t3 to minimize catabolism. I really have no experience in dbol only cycles so i wasnt sure what the proper precautions/dose would be. He was planning on about 4-5 weeks on dbol. I want him to be safe but I am not quite sure of the best way to do a dbol only cycle.

I would assume that 30-50mg daily would be sufficient.

Milk thistle, etc

I would see the possibility of nolvadex , though I was not for sure if the dbol would cause an increase in estrogen.

I wouldnt think that clomid would be needed pct as the effects on LH, endo test, etc seem to be minimal and would not require aggressive pct...am i wrong.

Any help is greatly appreciated...I understand that oral only cycles are not very good but that has not really had an effect on my buddies thinking. However, if he is going to do it I want him to be as effective and safe as possible. Thanks

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man dbol only isn't the best choice for a cycle IMO.....I woulld think that the only way to do it sucessfully is with hcg , nolva, and clen for pct. Dbol aromatizes easily so nolva wouldn't hurt while on, and I would hit 50-60mgs for 6 wks

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    To have sucsess with a D-bol only cycle, I think you would need an AI during cycle, and especially in PCT. D-bol aromataze heavily, so when you come off, you will have supressed test levles, and high estrogen-levels, and that will eat away yuor gains unless you use an AI to keep estrogen and water-retensen in control.

Clomid+Proviron and possible HCG , would be a good idea in PCT.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    To have sucsess with a D-bol only cycle, I think you would need an AI during cycle, and especially in PCT. D-bol aromataze heavily, so when you come off, you will have supressed test levles, and high estrogen-levels, and that will eat away yuor gains unless you use an AI to keep estrogen and water-retensen in control.

Clomid+Proviron and possible HCG, would be a good idea in PCT.
    Well in truth Dbol doesn't aromatize much at all. The water retention from Dbol is due to methyl-estrogen and GH production.

Studies show that T3 is not catabolic when doses are under 50mcg. I'll post the studies in a sec. I find Americans use to much T3 anyway, 25mcg of T3 and 150mcg T4 felt good to me. I liked the T3 better.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Well in truth Dbol doesn't aromatize much at all..
    Thanks for confirming this.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    The water retention from Dbol is due to methyl-estrogen and GH production..
    I about jizzed myself when I learned this.

If I was you, I would just tell my friend to take something alse with it at least, for his own benefit.

So would he want to use something like clomid during pct

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    adex or letro while on cycle, and nolva while on if needed for gyno. Also use nolva,clomid for pct, maybe hcg .

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree with Vitor. Also d-bol only gains are hard to keep because its mainly water and you cant run it long so chances of solidifing them are minimal. Back in my younger days I tried d-bol only, shut me down hard and only days later weight fell off. For the damage your going to do to your body, definitly not worth it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would consider using something else than a dbol only cycle, stats and training experinece please

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I would consider using something else than a dbol only cycle, stats and training experinece please
    Well, I know that he is about 200, lean, and had decent to good training experience. I really dont know what his cycle history has been but he really doesnt want to use injectables so I am guessing it is a minimal to nonexistent history. Other than that, I really dont know much.

I agree that a dbol only cycle is pretty crappy and I am attempting to persuade him against it. Its just that if he does decide to do it, I want him to be safe

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    Well, I know that he is about 200, lean, and had decent to good training experience. I really don't know what his cycle history has been but he really doesn't want to use injectables so I am guessing it is a minimal to nonexistent history. Other than that, I really don't know much.

I agree that a dbol only cycle is pretty crappy and I am attempting to persuade him against it. Its just that if he does decide to do it, I want him to be safe
    AAS are not for him if he isn't going to consider using injectables, id advice him strongly against dbol cycle, without proper cycle history if any or stats its impossible to advice.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If it had to be oral, then something like Tbol or Var would be better suited. A low dose test cycle would be best though.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol only cycle..... excuse me while I go sit on the toilet.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    wk 1-8 Dbol 30mg/ED
    wk 1-12 Proviron 50mg/ED
    wk 8-12 HCG 1000ius/ED (Mon/Wed/Fri)
    wk 8-12 Nolva 20mg/ED

Could do 8 weeks or 6 weeks, depending on how liver values are half way through the cycle.

Peronally, I'd go for a Tbol only cycle.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    wk 1-8 Dbol 30mg/ED
    wk 1-12 Proviron 50mg/ED
    wk 8-12 HCG 1000ius/ED (Mon/Wed/Fri)
    wk 8-12 Nolva 20mg/ED

Could do 8 weeks or 6 weeks, depending on how liver values are half way through the cycle.

Peronally, I'd go for a Tbol only cycle.
    actually if he gets blood work on week 6-8 somewhere in there and his liv are fine i so go for 10
    i have had no probs w/ liver on oral uses for up to 8-10weeks on heavy doses
    but i like the lay out looks good

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    actually if he gets blood work on week 6-8 somewhere in there and his liv are fine i so go for 10
    i have had no probs w/ liver on oral uses for up to 8-10weeks on heavy doses
    but i like the lay out looks good
    Yeah. I'd agree there. If everything is ok and your still gaining, stay "on".

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    If your not ready for the needle your not ready to juice.

vestax is offline Member
    Personally bro, I have done all sorts of injectables and orals....I like 25mg aromasin and either test suspension if you like pain or dbol for 3-4 weeks @ 20-25mg ED if you dont....recovery is easy and the gains are nice...I know this board doesn't agree with me and there are reasons for and against in every situation but I personally am done with long and even short-estered injectables...

Thread Information