broncojosh is offline Senior Member

penalties for clomid/nolvadex as opposed to juice?

are the penalties any different if you get busted with say clomid and nolvadex , as opposted to actual juice?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well they are perscription like juice is but they're not scheduled substances.
    I would think you would get chrged with Illegal possesion of a perscription drug.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    very

Juice is a DEA scheduled Class III drug which has certain federal sentancing guidlines. My guess is that even FDA "cops" would not really have a good idea what to slap on you for nolva or clomid, perhaps having a drug without prescription - but in most cases, if you have a "90 day supply", these should fall under a loophole that allows them.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    What would clen be considered??? Ive seen a few sources that only carry clen,clomid,nolva's and thats all ... curious if clen is considered a class III drug ???

crusade is offline New Member
    What about airmidex?

kylegrnt1 is offline New Member
    you have to check the scheduled drugs list. Also certian states can make there laws more strict. Like up until a couple years ago GHB was legal in Florida. First the states started outlawing it then. The federal government scheduled it. so for something like novledex or clomid i dont think the penaltys would be anything. but check your local laws.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid is legal in canada. they cant bust you. not sure about nolvadex though.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Bump again ... curious really curious about clen because i see a lot of sources that will carry that on top of the nolva and clomids ... they dont carry any test or anything like that ... and some of them will advertise on open boards ... anyone know the law for clen in california ???

Thread Information