rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

My cycle has about 2 weeks left and i have no clomids, clomids are hard to get

My source has no clomids and cant find it anywhere, is clomids hard to get right now? Dammmnnn I need some very badly and was just wondering if everyone else was having trouble with getting clomids.

crusade is offline New Member
    I know a guy an another board that can get it for you but I dont know you?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    tisk tisk tisk, you know what I'm going to say...GET EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU START! Nah, they haven't been too hard to come by

i had some clomids for this cycle but my bro needed some cause his cycle was up so i hooked him up with mine thinking i would be able to get some and now im screwed. is clomids legal to buy without prescription?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, clomid is $9 bucks for 24!! its everywhere!!

if you know the right people...

maybe ask some friends for a source with clomid. or something like that..

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Not in U.S or Canada. Bro if you really need clomid get it off the internet. That sh#$ is easy to find, you'll pay a little more but keep your gains

I had a shit load of clomids and hooked bros up that were coming off cycle and now its haunting me.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    I had a shit load of clomids and hooked bros up that were coming off cycle and now its haunting me.
    You should get the same guys to reciprocate and hook you up!!

adaptations is offline Member
    Ahh that sucks man

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    you can head down to mexico and pick it up easily.

MisterClean is offline Banned
    bro no flame but I wonder who gave you that senior status on this board...I thought senior members had spend more time interacting on this precious board therefore gaining knowledge....but you realy don't sound like one, how irresponsible one could be to start a cycle without clomid on hand...well it obviously shows that you probably haven't done your homework right, so I guess you might as well just forget about juicing and instead try to get there naturally. cause you won't have to worry about clomid then....again no flame bro...just my personal opinion. peace

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by MisterClean
    bro no flame but I wonder who gave you that senior status on this board...I thought senior members had spend more time interacting on this precious board therefore gaining knowledge....but you realy don't sound like one, how irresponsible one could be to start a cycle without clomid on hand...well it obviously shows that you probably haven't done your homework right, so I guess you might as well just forget about juicing and instead try to get there naturally. cause you won't have to worry about clomid then....again no flame bro...just my personal opinion. peace
    Err......your status doesn't mean you know more, it just mean you've been here longer or posted more.

Status doesn't determine your knowledge of AS.

Take for example, if my status were to say vet, would that mean I know alot? Hell no, it means I just post alot.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by YoUnG1

Take for example, if my status were to say vet, would that mean I know alot? Hell no, it means I just post alot.

you arent going to get to be a vet by posting alot bro................just some friendly advice.

peace bb79

so if you have been on board longer and posted more doesn't that equal more knowledge compare to a junior member on board, you are contradicting your own statement G1. plus one of the significant preparation anyone intending to go on juice should make is to be ready for fall back plans just in case of sides during and after cycle, and that's where clomid comes in....(not to mention other preventive drugs)...and that's the responsible way to go bro...........peace

Originally posted by MisterClean
    Hey bro first of all welcome to AR and second of all Im pretty sure and all my bros on here that have known me for awhile on here can back me up . If you had read any of my posts that i have posted in the past it will show you that i do know enough to get by. Like i stated in my post, I had my clomids with MY WHOLE CYCLE which would include eq/test/winny and armidex but iHooked some bros up that were coming off of their cycle thinking my source would have clomids but he ran out so thats the scoop but this is what my cycle looks like

600mg eq wk-10
    600mg test wk 1-10
    50 mg winny ed wk-7-13
    armidex ed .25

No flames to you mister clean but please do your research on me by clicking on my name and reading my post in the past before you make statements like you did.
    cya bro

Not trying to make you look like an ass Y1 but "Vet" status is granted based on knowledge alone. Most "Vets" have been around the game and the boards for a long long time and have earned that title. Again bro, not raggin on ya, just wanted to let everybody know what was what

Mr. Clean, bro I understand exactly what you're saying and I in the past have made identical statements...I happen to agree that if you start a cycle without all your gear it shows impatience and a lack of self control and/or education on the topic. However, Rangerdudeleads has been around a while, he has thoroughly researched his cycle and had everything before starting (he even said so in this thread). But, RDL obviously wanted to help out some bros by giving up his clomid thinking that his source had it readily available. I wouldn't do that but RDL is nicer than me .

Oops, I didn't know VET status was givin to certain ppl.

I'm talking about other status' like mine for example, I'm a senior member, do you really want my advice on a cycle even though I've never done one?

Originally posted by Diesel

Does this mean you won't send me the rest of your prop Pete?
    yea me too

Originally posted by Diesel
    Does this mean you won't send me the rest of your prop Pete?
    You're already bigger than me ya bastard! I need all the test I can get to catch up!!

Y1....I hope I didn't offend you bro, that wasn't my intention. Peace.

RDL...you need clomid not prop...remember? But you can't have that either

Originally posted by Pete235

You're already bigger than me ya bastard! I need all the test I can get to catch up!!

Y1....I hope I didn't offend you bro, that wasn't my intention. Peace.

RDL...you need clomid not prop...remember? But you can't have that either
    Hey Pete, your right bro Im going so insane about not having clomids that I want everything now..hehe. What makes me sick is I had 60 clomids not too long ago and now they have helped my bros keep their gains, I hope my bros know what i have done for them cause it wont happen anymore unless i have enough for me too, i always learn the hard way but I think im squared away right now. A little relief wheew

havoc is offline Junior Member
    hi guys sorry to sound dumb, but what is clomids? i'm from MA and i have never heard of them. you can just order these on line with no problems? thanks for the help.

here goes another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chill guys

Originally posted by havoc
    hi guys sorry to sound dumb, but what is clomids? i'm from MA and i have never heard of them. you can just order these on line with no problems? thanks for the help.
    This link will tell you exactly what clomid is.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/search.php?s=

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

:china:

Originally posted by XBiker

:china:

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    Clomid off internet for your emergency! Lots of Worldwide farms offer it. Takes about 2-3 weeks regular ship. My wife gets it all the time!

Thread Information