Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

My experience with TestE/Nolva so far.

I'm four injection (twice a week injections) into my ten week cycle. I'm doing 2ml a week. So far I have a fuller (allbeit somewhat wet look). I'm going to contine on the nolva for a while because it's healthy but I'm going to eventually switch over to liquadex as my bodyfat drops lower. My strength has gone up and my size has increased (although my weight is roughly the same). For example, my arms went from 16" to 16.5 and I put a half inch on my legs. Strenth went up but not as much as I thought it would. I guess it's still kicking in (testE) and it would be different if I was bulking. I also started taking t3 and I'm raising my protein to 1.5 gms per pound and I'll increase my carbs a little bit. Don't want to lose too much muscle.

Skin is more oily, I drive a bit more agressively, and I'm definately hornier. I feel good though. I look pretty good too I'll post a pic soon. This whole experience is exciting because this is the first time I've done a real cycle since the late eighties. I have a connection to a UGL that has a great reputation and I'll be sure to be cycling a few times a year and I'm excited about getting to the bulking phase and seeing myself get huge on Test and Dbol . But meanwhile I'll continue to shred up. I love this little world I'm in!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Glad thing's are going well!!

Good luck with the rest of your cycle!!!!

And damn you talk alot!!

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Hey thanks. Yeah I do talk alot. Sometimes too much. I always like to hear people's experiences like this so I thought I would throw mine out at you - for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Glad thing's are going well!!

Good luck with the rest of your cycle!!!!

And damn you talk alot!!

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    good job on the cycle bro.. the best is yet to come..

Thread Information