Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member

switched to Test C from Test E..YEE HAA

Switched to Test C this 6th week. Half way through cycle. Been on TE 500mg/ wk. Also just finished 6 weeks of T bol, which took 2+ weeks to kick in.

Anyway it may be placebo, but I did 500mg Test C this week and feel significant difference.
    Nuts hurt a little (but that's good). slight el-shrinko. But at my age who gives a rip!

I was tossing 280 on the bench like it was nothing. 6,5,4,3,3.

I know they are basically the same compound, and at 6 weeks maybe the test it just now hitting it's stride.... WHATEVER, I feel like I'm 25 again.
    I'm pushin' 50 !!!
    This steroid stuff is FUN. 6 weeks to go. Think I'm going to stay on test only til end. Was gonna add Var but ...........What would you guys do ?

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    It was recomended to me for long cycles to switch between the two. Run 12 weeks of test e and then switch to 12 weeks of test c. I'll be starting a new cycle soon and will be using test c for the first time. I want to see if I can notice a difference between the two.

As far as the long cycle, how many cycles have you done in the past?

I run long cycles myself and also run hcg every so often during the cycle. I have not had any problem recovering so far. I am going to run this next one for 6 months at a low dose. I can always increase the dose as I go.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Stick with just the test. It probably just kicked in, shouldn't have anything to do with switch esters.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    It was recomended to me for long cycles to switch between the two. Run 12 weeks of test e and then switch to 12 weeks of test c. I'll be starting a new cycle soon and will be using test c for the first time. I want to see if I can notice a difference between the two.

As far as the long cycle, how many cycles have you done in the past?

I run long cycles myself and also run hcg every so often during the cycle. I have not had any problem recovering so far. I am going to run this next one for 6 months at a low dose. I can always increase the dose as I go.
    I've also seen a member on here state that changing ester's every 6-10 weeks helps with gains. I cant see this from a science point of view as the compounds, testosterone is the same, only the ester is changing. Definitely something that intrests me though. Need some peronsal experience on it IMO.

Don't know if it's Test just kicking in... or Tbol combo, (although I'm done with6 weeks Tbol), but MAN I feel like f***ing KING KONG. I'm gonna run Test C for 3 weeks then back to Test E - plus 40 mg var ED now til end of cycle.

Only my 3rd cycle. PCT will be nolva. 20/20/10/10. And some Prov.
    Clomid makes me depressed as hell...at my age gyno not a big threat.
    HGC maybe. all on board if needed. HATE CLOMID... Like suicide pills.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
    Clomid makes me depressed as hell...at my age gyno not a big threat.
    HGC maybe.
    You don't need tits at your (our) age either. Your ability to maintain your gains and your, eh hem, ability to do what it takes to make babies, really depends on getting your natty test going after you stop using test. The older you are, the more problematic that is. The hormonal crash after "this steroid stuff is fun" can be less than fun.

You have time, start planning your PCT very seriously now.

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    suicide pills, id feel like suicide if i skipped my clomid lost all my natural test all my gains and just threw my money down the toilet,,,did first cycle without any knowledge of pct trust me if you do bad pct after a test only cycle keeping them gains is extremely tough

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    you should take colmid and get some zoloft, PCT is key tommy boy

IF you trust your version however go ahead and keep us posted bra-

Based on my cycle of test only, 12 weeks, with some Tbol and Var thrown in. why isn't nolva and proviron enough?

Especially if clomid gives me the heebie geebies.

I know other guys that do nolva only. This is a very basic cycle. Tell me why you feel clomid is so important for pct. It makes most people get the "PCT blues". Or am I dreaming?
    I'll consider it.. just don't like the stuff. CONVINCE ME.

Based on my cycle of test only, 12 weeks, with some Tbol and Var thrown in. why isn't nolva and proviron enough?

Especially if clomid gives me the heebie geebies.

I know other guys that do nolva only. This is a very basic cycle. Tell me why you feel clomid is so important for pct. It makes most people get the "PCT blues". Or am I dreaming?
    I'll consider it.. just don't like the stuff. CONVINCE ME.
    Why do I have to convince you? I don't know you. Couldn't give a sh*t.

But you are here on this board, so one might incorrectly suspect that you may want advice. Don't want it? Don't post.

My advice will prove itself 100,000,000%

Remeber it.

How refreshing... a smartass.
    Can't answer with factual data so you become a DICK. Thank you.
    Your kind are so helpful.
    I AM CONVINCED...
    that your head is up your your ass... you shitheap!

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I think the same way, test is test, but I am going to give cyp a try here real soon for the first time. I've always used enanthate in the past. If I notice a big difference or a difference at all, I will post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I've also seen a member on here state that changing ester's every 6-10 weeks helps with gains. I cant see this from a science point of view as the compounds, testosterone is the same, only the ester is changing. Definitely something that intrests me though. Need some peronsal experience on it IMO.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    How refreshing... a smartass.
    Can't answer with factual data so you become a DICK. Thank you.
    Your kind are so helpful.
    I AM CONVINCED...
    that your head is up your your ass... you shitheap!
    Go read the Rules on flaming. You obviously havent yet. I suggest you do before you get punished by someone with a bit more authority.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Switched to Test C this 6th week. Half way through cycle. Been on TE 500mg/ wk. Also just finished 6 weeks of T bol, which took 2+ weeks to kick in.

Anyway it may be placebo, but I did 500mg Test C this week and feel significant difference.
    Nuts hurt a little (but that's good). slight el-shrinko. But at my age who gives a rip!

I was tossing 280 on the bench like it was nothing. 6,5,4,3,3.

I know they are basically the same compound, and at 6 weeks maybe the test it just now hitting it's stride.... WHATEVER, I feel like I'm 25 again.
    I'm pushin' 50 !!!
    This steroid stuff is FUN. 6 weeks to go. Think I'm going to stay on test only til end. Was gonna add Var but ...........What would you guys do ?
    280lbs on the bench? So you had 2 - 45's, 1 - 25 and a 2.5 on each side?

Heard of a home gym Mr. Junk?
    Or do you strut around Gold's gym for 10 minutes between sets in a WWF spandex suit. Eat shit.

I have 50, 25, 10, 5lb plates. Bar and collars 20 lbs.
    Guess math wasn't your forte.

Enough of this BS. This is dweebville.

Heard of a home gym Mr. Junk?
    Or do you strut around Gold's gym for 10 minutes between sets in a WWF spandex suit. Eat shit.

I have 50, 25, 10, 5lb plates. Bar and collars 20 lbs.
    Guess math wasn't your forte.

Enough of this BS. This is dweebville.
    The more posts I read of yours the more I like you. You have a real way with words.

Thread Information