Thread: stopping

house20 is offline Junior Member

stopping

im stopping from the eod 100mg of prop i was taking due to the fact that i was already really sore in the nips only after about 5 days...i was going to get some tests done at the doctor for my test levels and shit like that...i was advised to do that in a previous post...how long should i wait to get those tests done by the doctor after i stop

thanx fellas

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by house20
    im stopping from the eod 100mg of prop i was taking due to the fact that i was already really sore in the nips only after about 5 days...i was going to get some tests done at the doctor for my test levels and shit like that...i was advised to do that in a previous post...how long should i wait to get those tests done by the doctor after i stop
    Hey house, it takes some time for the right people to get to your question. I for one don't like to just give out answers unless I am sure what I am talking about.
    even after 5 shots of prop, I would think you would be starting to shut down a bit and would need some PCT, but if you are getting your blood levels checked, you may be able to wait if it is soon! PCT for Test Prop should start 3 days after last inject.
    You can also check out C Bino's thread about Gyno, it may help a bit. Do you have Nolva or Letro on hand to start for the Gyno?

Bump this up for ya for more experienced answers!!

POSH is offline Member
    I would say run nolva and clomid or just letro. Prob. nolva and clomid so that it will start acting faster. Better to just be safe. Prop starts acting pretty quick, so you are prob. fairly shut down. Just be safe and run the pct. The doc can just check your blood levels, but prob wont be able to tell if you have beginnings of gyno.
    Good Luck!!

thanx guys...yea i have nolva at hand and ran it with the prop a 10mg tab...and i was still real sore...but i dunno i have this sick rash on my chest and back...and one is actually now on my nipple...perhaps this was y it was sore...im not sure

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by house20
    thanx guys...yea i have nolva at hand and ran it with the prop a 10mg tab...and i was still real sore...but i dunno i have this sick rash on my chest and back...and one is actually now on my nipple...perhaps this was y it was sore...im not sure
    You mean you just had one 10mg. tab?? Please explain how you used the nolvadex ......

sorry for not being clear i took 1 10mg tab daily...but it turns out that the rash i have is shingles...and it is on my nipple and chest...it causes soreness which explains the reason y i feel like i pulled 2 muscles...it is due to the shingles...and i read that at the site of shingle...there could be tenderness up to 2 weeks before it comes out...so im pretty sure this was pure coincidence and felt the nipple soreness from the shingles...NOT from juice...which im happy to hear...cuz ive been waiting to juice and when i finally do i thought there was something wrong with me lol...so im stoppin juicin until im off the medication...and than ill start up and hopefully no nip tenderness...thanx for the replies fellas....weird weird coincidence

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    shingles sucks, sorry bro. not the juice though.

shingles do suck but frigin really weird that once i start juicin shiingles are whats makin my nipples sore...really really weird

Thread Information