patheticgenetics is offline New Member

Bianobol Cycle On Its Own?

Hi

I have recently started back at the gym after a forced 3 month absence (due to my inabilty to pay my gym membership).

In the past I trained consistently, ate the right food, used MRP and creatine and made modest gains which I was happy with. I have always been thin and to be honest do not really want to be that big!

Because I havent been in the gym for so long I have lost a lot of the gains I had. What I want to do is use Dianobol to kick start my training, give me quick gains to boost my morale, and continue naturally afterwards.

I have bought 100 bianobol and clomid but as of yet havent started using them as to be honest I am not sure how!

How do I cycle these? How do I use Clomid to come off Bianobol?

Will I make gains doing this?

Will I lose all my gains after or will some stay?

ps. I know that as far as cycles go this must rank as quite poor but I am not ready to use injectibles or stack multiple steroids , and for simplicitys sake I would like to start with a very simple cycle, even if the gains aren't that great.

Thanks for any responses

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    We need stats to comment, but based on what you wrote, I'll just make the assumption you're a relatively small guy, pretty young, with hardly any training or nutritional knowledge.

Put down the pills and go read up in the dieting and training forum. These alone will give you better gains than any pill will.

1buffsob

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    We need stats to comment, but based on what you wrote, I'll just make the assumption you're a relatively small guy, pretty young, with hardly any training or nutritional knowledge.

Put down the pills and go read up in the dieting and training forum. These alone will give you better gains than any pill will.

1buffsob

i new youd be on this one buff! he should do the research then buy the pills not the otherway round.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can't afford your gym membership, you are most likely not getting blood work done, and how about the diet. Toss the pills and run around the
    block a few times.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need to be cycling, you need to research and get doing some training.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Isn't asking experienced steriod users like yourselves research? As for buying the pills beforehand, they were available there and then and I decided to buy them. Whether or not I actually use them is a different matter.

I'm not that small, I'm 24 years old, 6ft 1" and 80kg with little body fat. I trained regularly at the gym for one year and six months ago was 86kg. I have always been very fit and competed in muay thai for quite a few years.

I lost my job and couldn't afford the membership or the MRP or creatine. Thats all changed now and I am back training. I'm just looking for a little boost to get back to what I was before I lost my job.

At the moment I train each muscle group once at week and I eat lots of good food, loads of protein etc. I am actually quite clued up on training, nutrition etc as I have always been heavily involved in sport.

Would it be possible for you guys to answer my questions in spite of your concerns?

Thanks again for your feedback
    Last edited by patheticgenetics; 06-27-2006 at 08:37 AM.

Smile

Anyone?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Doing the Bionabol for your first cycle is NOT good bro......Keep eating and training.You need to do more reading on the profiles and on the trainign forum and the diet forum.Trust me I dont care what you use if thats not on the money you're wasting your time.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by patheticgenetics
    Hi

I have recently started back at the gym after a forced 3 month absence (due to my inabilty to pay my gym membership).

In the past I trained consistently, ate the right food, used MRP and creatine and made modest gains which I was happy with. I have always been thin and to be honest do not really want to be that big!

Because I havent been in the gym for so long I have lost a lot of the gains I had. What I want to do is use Dianobol to kick start my training, give me quick gains to boost my morale, and continue naturally afterwards.

I have bought 100 bianobol and clomid but as of yet havent started using them as to be honest I am not sure how!

How do I cycle these? How do I use Clomid to come off Bianobol?

Will I make gains doing this?

Will I lose all my gains after or will some stay?

ps. I know that as far as cycles go this must rank as quite poor but I am not ready to use injectibles or stack multiple steroids , and for simplicitys sake I would like to start with a very simple cycle, even if the gains aren't that great.

Thanks for any responses

hmm, imo youd be better suited to run turinibol instead of dbol . you need an anti e with that dbol though, or else you might grow a nice set of tits

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patheticgenetics
    Anyone?

Research "dbol only cycles".

Kind of fun, but not effective or long term.

You won't die, but won't get anything that you keep either.

Read more. You have found the motherload.

Thread Information