Thread: cycle help?

EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member

cycle help?

i think i found the cycle i want to do i was thinking about test c and winny i was thinking 500mgs of test c for 12 weeks and im not sure on how much winny .

how much winnie should i take with this and for how long?

what can expect from this cycle and far as size and strenght ?

and ahould i take an anti e while on cycle and pct after .

what sides are there with winnie and test i did deca with test e and had very bad ssex side effecta i couldnt get hard? m

p.s i dont really know alot about this stuff thats why i ask on this board so please dont tell me to do more research cause i have been .

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Just because you ask the SAME question in another thread doesn't mean you are gonna get a different answer!!!
    I call Bull$hit on your research, because all your answers are here. You ask the same question and give NO stats on yourself in both threads!!!

cycle help please?

EXT
    thanks for the help if i knew what i was talking about completly i wouldnt have to ask right thanks just tryn to get some diff answers ur supposed to be the pros and if we cant ask u guys who so we ask.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXT
    thanks for the help if i knew what i was talking about completly i wouldnt have to ask right thanks just tryn to get some diff answers ur supposed to be the pros and if we cant ask u guys who so we ask.
    WTF????

p.s i dont really know alot about this stuff thats why i ask on this board so please dont tell me to do more research cause i have been .[/QUOTE]

NO YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY! IF YOU HAD YOU WOULDN'T BOTHER ASKING SUCH QUESTIONS, YOU WOULD BE AWARE OF SIDES-DECA DICK- ANTI E USE- RUN TIMES OF EACH COMPOUND AND NOT POST SAME THREAD TWICE!

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    give the right info about you and your cycle and you will get good help!

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    50 mg ed winny for no more than 6 wks. wks 6-12. causes sore joints and kills the liver & cholesterol. take 10mg nolva ed thru cycle for gyno and water retention. start clomid therapy 18 days after last inj. and run 3-4 wks. 100mgs ed 1st wk, 50 ed after that. 20 mgs ed nolve w/clomid.
    what r your stats? wt. ht. yrs training? doesn't sound like you should be doing AS tho.

Quote Originally Posted by getpumped24
    50 mg ed winny for no more than 6 wks. wks 6-12. causes sore joints and kills the liver & cholesterol. take 10mg nolva ed thru cycle for gyno and water retention. start clomid therapy 18 days after last inj. and run 3-4 wks. 100mgs ed 1st wk, 50 ed after that. 20 mgs ed nolve w/clomid.
    what r your stats? wt. ht. yrs training? doesn't sound like you should be doing AS tho.
    Bro his questions have already been answered in another thread...just click on the link

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    19yr olds shouldn't be using aas. You're a young man yes, but not a full grown man. That can cause you a multitude of problems. Watch this video...

http://www.steroidlaw.com/images/steroids_0002.wmv

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 06-27-2006 at 08:48 AM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by liftnainez
    week 1-10 test e @ 500 mg per week split up into 2 injections
    week 7-12 winny @ 50 mg per day
    proper pct and any other precationary items you need
    Lift gave you a good cycle here, run the Winny middle to end not front to middle, this will help control SHGB as well as give you a bump when gains begin to slow. For PCT begin two weeks after last Test inject, you can use clomid for PCT, but nolva is generally more recommended. Do some reading in the PCT forum specifically the stickies and you will get some ideas on how to run yours.

Now that this has been confirmed as good sound advice there is really no need to ask this question again.
    Last edited by shortie; 06-27-2006 at 08:44 AM.

EXT
    bump

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bump for what bro????..you just got some real good advise.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    NO need to bump EXT if your heart is set on doing this, you got your answers already. Do the cycle Lift suggested, You can use CYP the same as Test E If you already did Test E at 500/week before than no need to only do 250/week of the CYP, just shoot it twice a week and do the winny ED at the end

Good Luck

Thread Information