hpfl_usmc_pilot is offline New Member

first injection of DECA

I just injected my first dose of Deca last night (300mg). I was aided the first time by a friend who has done this for a while so I'm assuming it was done right. I was expecting my quad to be sore today, but I'm needing to run and would like to get rid of this pain. Its more than "muscle sore".. its causing a limp. Is there anyway to prevent this and/or cure this? I assume stretching will help?

juiceman619 is offline Banned
    well...only thing u can really do is massage it or add heat to it right after the shot. you're gonna have to tough it out for a couple days til it gets better. especially since its your first injection-its gonna hurt more. itll be a couple days before u can P.T.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by hpfl_usmc_pilot
    I just injected my first dose of Deca last night (300mg). I was aided the first time by a friend who has done this for a while so I'm assuming it was done right. I was expecting my quad to be sore today, but I'm needing to run and would like to get rid of this pain. Its more than "muscle sore".. its causing a limp. Is there anyway to prevent this and/or cure this? I assume stretching will help?

stretching wont help. but massaging the hell out of it immediately after you shoot up will help to an extent.

btw, please tell me you're running more than just deca

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    bro. if you havent injected before they can get pretty sore, nothin to worry about.what else are you running with your deca ? test i hope!!

I just started on deca because thats all my buddies did at first. but after reading through a lot of this forum i'm thinking about going ahead and ordering something else... what should I get? My friends are on test but I can't remember which one. Is Deca alone not sufficient?

Quote Originally Posted by juiceman619
    well...only thing u can really do is massage it or add heat to it right after the shot. you're gonna have to tough it out for a couple days til it gets better. especially since its your first injection-its gonna hurt more. itll be a couple days before u can P.T.

man, ive shot up hundreds of times, and it never feels any better or worse... cept i do remember a few times when it was indescribably painfull. usually its not that bad though

nevermind this one
    Last edited by hpfl_usmc_pilot; 06-27-2006 at 07:33 PM. Reason: so its not allowed, and i'm a newb.

I just started on deca because thats all my buddies did at first. but after reading through a lot of this forum i'm thinking about going ahead and ordering something else... what should I get? My friends are on test but I can't remember which one. Is Deca alone not sufficient?

youl gain off deca only, but youl be impotent after your cycle ends, plus its kinda hard to maintain the gains. you really should throw some test in the mix. id recomend test enanthate or cypionate . they are basically the same, cept the ester thats bound to the test is a little different

Also, who are your suppliers? my order took almost 3 weeks to get and I don't want to wait that long for some test...

were not supposed to be openly talking about sources here bro. that kind of talk will get you banned

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    youl gain off deca only, but youl be impotent after your cycle ends, plus its kinda hard to maintain the gains. you really should throw some test in the mix. id recomend test enanthate or cypionate. they are basically the same, cept the ester thats bound to the test is a little different
    ditto!!!

haha obviously I'm new. Ok, what kind of cycle of test should be added? I think I'm gonna hit a steady 300-350mg of deca weekly.

sorry for all these newb questions: should I be working out even if I get sore? or should I give a days rest inbetween? any other workout habits/suggestions?

haha obviously I'm new. Ok, what kind of cycle of test should be added? I think I'm gonna hit a steady 300-350mg of deca weekly.

300-400 mgs test/week would be great with that deca . lots of guys will tell you its imperative that you run the test for 2 weeks longer than the deca, but imo that is not necessary. i never ran my test longer than deca, and i never had any impotence problems

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    HEAT POST INJECTION!!

Im telin you, the amount/length of heat applied will help with pain the next day.

sorry for all these newb questions: should I be working out even if I get sore? or should I give a days rest inbetween? any other workout habits/suggestions?

definately lift regardless if you are limping or not. dont overtrain though.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I am in the same boat as you. I injected yesterday morning and my hip (ventrolglute) is still sore at times. I did not have trouble doing leg press today, but if I try to run it hurts.

I have found that icing the injection site right after the injection helps. It will prevent it from becoming sore several hours later.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    What I like to do to prevent injection pain is to heat the syringe under hot tap water after you draw up your gear. I then inject very slowly, 30-60 seconds per CC of gear. I then take a hot shower and very roughly/quickly massage the injection area.

It really helps me, may not help everybody.

Thread Information